TODAY’s Wordle answer is out.
But what does the word ‘trove’ mean?
What does trove mean?
The word comes from being associated with treasure, in the phrase ‘treasure’.
But trove means a collection of valuables. For example, “a treasure trove of rare documents.”
This word comes from French singer means found, in the context of “treasure found.”
Before Reddit employee created the game during lockdown for himself and his wife.
The player has six times trying to guess a five letter word.
When entering words, the cells will change color to help inference What could that word be?.
Orange tiles indicate a letter is in the word but in the wrong place.
The green boxes show that you have selected the correct letter and position.
If a tile is grayed out, the tile is not in the word and will be highlighted on the game’s virtual keyboard.
There is a daily challenge for players to solve with statistics compiled and displayed at the end of each game showing your previous guess attempts.
What are the Wordle clues for the trove?
The clues are with the letter starting with T and ending with the letter E.
There are two vowels in Wordle today.
Another clue is that it could be linked to treasure.
The Wordle solution once caused a stir on social networks.
Twitter users come to the site to discuss the not-so-fun spelling of a word of the day.
Responses like ‘funny’ angered some players because of the use of American spellings.
One previous quiz on January 12, 2022 sparked similar outrage for dropping the U in Support, with Support being the answer of the day.
Prior to Vocabulary answer so far in February 2022 has included:
- February 23, 2022, #249: LOVE
- February 22, 2022, #248: THORN
- February 21, 2022, #247: OTHER
- February 20, 2022, #246: TACIT
- February 19, 2022, #245: SWILL
- February 18, 2022, #244: DODGE
- February 17, 2022, #243: SHAKE
- February 16, 2022, #242: CAULK
- February 15, 2022 #241: AROMA
- February 14, 2022 # 240: CYNIC
- February 13, 2022 #239: ROBIN
- February 12, 2022 #238: US SOON
- February 11, 2022 #237: ULCER
- February 10, 2022 #236: PAUSE
- February 8, 2022 #234: FRAME
- February 7, 2022 #233: ELDER
- February 6, 2022 # 232: SKILLS
- February 5, 2022 #231: ALOFT
- February 4, 2022 #230: Excuse me
- February 3, 2022 #229: SHARD
- February 2, 2022 #228: MOIST
- February 1, 2022 #227: THOSE
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17740214/what-does-trove-mean/ What does trove mean?