Week 9 Only: Who Took The Top And Who Dropped To The Bottom Of The Leaderboard?
Be sure to come dance 2022 is in full swing and this year’s celebrity contestants continue to compete to win the Glitter Ball trophy.
In the episode on Saturday evening (November 19), the competition really heated up Strict returned to the Blackpool Tower Ballroom for the first time since 2019.
The eight remaining couples also faced new challenges as they performed on the huge, sprung stage and were accompanied in their performance by dancers in the background – much to the frustration of viewers – and the score was also high.
Fleur East convinced Craig Revel Horwood to finally get out his 10 paddle when she hit the first perfect 40 of the series with her Couple’s Choice routine.
Closely followed by Helen Skelton and Hamza Yassin, while Ellie Taylor is at the bottom of the rankings.
See all results below…
Ranking of the eighth week
- Fleur East and Vito Coppola (10+10+10+10) = 39
- Helen Skelton and Gorka Marquez (9+10+10+10) = 39
- Hamza Yassin and Jowita Przystal (9+9+10+10) = 8
- Will Mellor and Nancy Xu (8+9+9+9) = 35
- Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu (8+9+9+9) = 35
- Tyler West and Dianne Buswell (8+9+9+9) = 35
- Kym Marsh and Graziano Di Prima (8+8+8+9) = 33
- Ellie Taylor and Johannes Radebe (7+8+8+8) = 31
Be sure to come dance continues on Sunday 20 November at 7.20pm on BBC One.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/strictly-week-9-leaderboard-blackpool-b2228865.html Week 9 Only: Who Took The Top And Who Dropped To The Bottom Of The Leaderboard?