AMIR KHAN is finally set to face great rival Kell Brook in a major domestic mammoth match THIS WEEK.
Khan and Brook have been touted about a scandal for years but have never attempted to put pen to paper on an agreement.
Now that both fighters are in the late stages of their careers, Khan and Brook have put their egos aside on the negotiating table to give boxing fans what they’ve always had. .
Khan has been inactive for over two years, finally beat Billy Dib in a fierce fight back in the summer of 2019.
Prior to that, he had lost a world title fight in the heavyweight division against topweight star Terence Crawford, who he knew was training with him in Nebraska before his clash with Brook.
And it was Crawford who Brook last fought in November 2020, when Bud special stop K in the fourth round their Las Vegas match.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
In a match that could define the careers of both fighters, Brook and Khan will put it all into play when they meet in the middle of the ring at AO Arena on February 19.
When is Khan vs Brook?
- Khan’s big clash with Brook will take place on Saturday, February 19 in Manchester.
- The match will be held at AO Arena, where Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker 2 will be held in December.
- The event sold out in minutes and 20,000 fans will join the event.
- Walking laps for the main event will be conducted from around 10:30pm UK time zone.
What channel is Khan vs Brook and can it be streamed?
- Khan vs Brook will be shown live on Sky Sports Box Office for fans in the UK.
- The event will cost £19.95 to purchase.
- Boxxer is promoting the program.
- SunSport will cover every hit with our live blog tonight.
Khan vs Brook FULL TRIAL
All cards below for Khan vs Brook Still not fully confirmed but this is expected to be a night full of promising talent.
- Amir Khan vs Kell Brook (12 rounds – lightweight, 149lbs)
- Natasha Jonas vs Ewa Piatkowska (10 rounds – super heavyweight)
- Bradley Rea vs Craig McCarthy (8 rounds – middleweight)
- Viddal Riley vs TBA (4 or 6 rounds – cruiser class
- Adam Azim vs TBA (6 rounds – lightweight)
- Hassan Azim vs TBA (4 rounds – welterweight division)
What was said?
Khan “For the past 10 years, I have fought two of the best boxers in the weight class.
“I’ve never run away from Kell. I never needed to. What I’ve achieved speaks for itself.
“There’s no use crying about the past. In the past, he didn’t deserve this fight. Come February 19, it will be time to see if he can recover those words.
“I’m getting down to this fight. I’ve fought the best in the world. I’ve conquered America.
“But people wanted to see me punch him in the face.
“Now is my time to put him in his place and move on to bigger and better things.”
Brooks said: “He is in cuckoo land.
“You’re about to be knocked down. I’ll take you down. That’s when Amir Khan will come on deck for the last time.
“He was always evasive, never gave me respect, never acknowledged me.
“He said, ‘Win the world championship and I’ll fight you, fight this guy I’ll fight you.’ He ran away.
“It was part of his career where there was nowhere else for him to run.
“I’ve wanted it for years.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17221365/amir-khan-kell-brook-date-start-time-live-stream-tv-channel-undercard/ UK start date, time, live stream, TV channel and full extra cards for the British hate-filled match