DEREK CHISORA will be looking to breathe new life into his boxing career next month when he faces Joseph Parker in a heavyweight rematch.
Brit star controversial when he lost his first match with Parker back in May, despite scoring a knockdown in a particularly close contest.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
Chisora requested an immediate rematch and Parker was happy to accept, so the pair would rematch again, but this time in front of fans.
Their fight will open the door to a night of overlapping action that includes a clash between Lerrone Richards and Carlos Gongora.
When is Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker 2?
- Chisora’s second clash with Parker will take place on Saturday, December 18.
- The match will be held at the AO Arena in Manchester.
- The action will get underway from 7pm UK time, with the warm-up rounds for the main event starting near 10pm.
- There will be a large enough crowd to attend the clash, unlike their first meeting which took place behind closed doors.
What channel is it and can it be streamed?
- Parker vs Chisora 2 will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- Subscribing to DAZN will set you back £7.99 a month.
- You can stream the action live from the DAZN app, which is available to download to your mobile device or tablet.
Chisora vs Parker FULL TRIAL
- Derek Chisora vs Joseph Parker II (12 rounds – heavyweight)
- Lerrone Richards vs Carlos Gongora (12 rounds – super middleweight)
- Jack Cullen vs Emre Cukur (12 rounds – super middleweight)
- Lee McGregor vs Narek Abgaryan (12 rounds – bantamweight)
- #Zelfa Barrett vs Bruno Tarimo (10 rounds – featherweight super)
What did they say?
“I’m half excited and half not. I’m excited about the fight but maybe disappointed by what happened to the war,” Chisora speak.
“I will talk to my management company. We need an American referee and have good referees for this match because I have been robbed many times.
“It’s one of those things but it’s a bit frustrating. Joseph Parker doesn’t scare me. He doesn’t have anything to fear. He doesn’t have power punches, I didn’t even know they did. show him how the final fight.”
Parker added: “I watched the game back and I thought I won, he thought he won, that’s why we did it,” said Parker, who has two losses. after 31 matches against Britons Joshua and Dillian Whyte.
“Derek is a tough guy – he comes forward, puts pressure on you, bites into gum pads and throws in the kitchen sink.
“My goal is to be a two-time world heavyweight champion and I’m well positioned in the rankings so you have to take your chances when they come.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16773156/derek-chisora-vs-joseph-parker-date-uk-start-time-live-stream-tv-channel-undercard/ UK start date, time, live stream, TV channel and extra cards for the big heavyweight rematch