buckle up as Celtic travel to the Ibrox where they meet Rangers in a potential title decider TODAY.
This will be the third showdown between the Scottish giants who are currently pulling together.
Rangers held the boast for just four games into the season when a strike by Filip Helander was enough to seal the deal that day.
But, Celtic have completed their revenge mission as they humiliated Giovanni van Bronckhorst’s men 3-0 six months later.
And Agne Postecoglou’s army sits pretty on top of the Scottish tree, so confidence will flow.
but the Gers are in second place after losing only two games this season – one fewer than their opponents, so it’s really difficult to decide the game.
When does Rangers vs Celtic start?
- Ranger’s face Celtic at Sunday April 3rd.
- The game is to be kicked off at 12pm UK time.
- The venue for the match will be Glasgow’s Ibrox Stadium, which can accommodate up to 50,000 spectators.
- Celtic went on a rampage in the teams’ last clash 3-0 win at Celtic Park.
What TV channel is Rangers vs Celtic on and can I stream it live?
- Rangers vs Celtic will be broadcast live Sky Sports Main and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage begins at 11am UK time – an hour before kick-off.
- Subscriber members can visit the Sky Sports website or the Sky Go app if they prefer to stream it live.
The Gers will sweat over the fitness of talisman Alfredo Morelos, who made an early return from the international break with a flick of the wrist.
Aaron Ramsey’s lack of playing time has also proved to be an issue, highlighted on international duty with Wales.
Agne Postecoglou has no new injury worries ahead of this big clash with Rangers.
Daizen Maeda was the only doubt but the attacker withdrew from the Japan squad to focus on getting back to full form.
- Rangers win 6/4
- Draw 23.10
- Celtic win 9/5
*Rates courtesy of bet fair apply from Friday, April 1st.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18128479/rangers-vs-celtic-tv-channel-live-stream-kick-off-time-team-news-scottish-league/ TV channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for the HUGE Scottish Premier League game