Entertainment

Travis Scott’s offer to pay for Astroworld victim’s funeral turned down as child’s family calls rapper’s journey ‘painful’

TRAVIS Scott’s offer to pay for the funeral of an Astroworld victim was denied.

The news comes as the child’s family calls the rapper’s journey “painful.”

Travis 'offer to pay for funerals of Astroworld victims' rejected

5

Travis ‘offer to pay for funerals of Astroworld victims’ rejectedCredit: AFP
Family of young victim says Travis' journey will be 'painful'

5

Family of young victim says Travis’ journey will be ‘painful’Credit: Getty

Travis, 30, had previously offered to pay for the funeral costs of 9-year-old Ezra Blount, the youngest victim killed during the rapper’s staging at the Astroworld Festival.

However, Ezra’s family rejected the offer in an emotional letter obtained by Rolling Stone in Monday.

Blount family attorney Bob Hilliard wrote in response to the offer: “Your client’s offer has been denied.

“I have no doubt that Mr. Scott feels remorse.

“His journey ahead will be painful.

“He has to face it and hope that he bears some of the responsibility for this tragedy.”

TRAVIS . PRIVILEGES

According to the source, Travis’ offer was sent by his attorney Daniel Petrocelli to Hilliard and co-advisor Ben Crump last Wednesday.

Ezra’s funeral took place on November 23 in Texas.

The rapper’s attorney wrote at the time: “Travis is devastated by the tragedy that occurred at the Astroworld Festival and mourns for the families whose loved ones have died or been injured.

“Travis is committed to doing its part to help families who have been impacted and begin a lasting healing process in the Houston community.

“For that purpose, Travis wants to pay for Mr. Blount’s son’s funeral expenses.”

NEW LAW

Ten people died after the Astroworld Festival, while hundreds were injured.

It was revealed last week that Another victim’s family is suing Travis.

High school freshman John Hilgert, 14, was among the spectators who died at the festival in Houston, Texas on November 5.

John’s family filed a lawsuit against Travis, Live Nation Worldwide and others on Wednesday.

Based on EVERYONEHis father Chris Hilgert said: “The pain of our loss when our son John was unable to come home alive after an event like this is unacceptable.

“He’s a handsome young man who simply wants to enjoy his first concert event with his friends, whom he treasures spending time with more than anything.”

Teenagers want to join the event early to get a good spot, Houston Chronicle reported.

The lawsuit alleges that “gross negligence” and “negligence” for the youth’s safety “resulted in” his injuries and subsequent death. “

The court documents state: “The defendants have seriously failed in their duty to protect the health, safety and lives of concert attendees.”

The lawsuit, filed by attorney Richard Mithoff, seeks $1 million in damages.

John’s parents Chris and Nichole said they wanted to prevent a similar incident from happening at another concert.

MORE LEGAL DRAMA

In addition, Travis is facing several other lawsuits in the wake of the tragedy.

Attorney Thomas J. Henry is based in Texas File a lawsuit against baby’s father Kylie Jenner and others involved on behalf of all Astroworld victims.

“The defendants have made an exorbitant amount of money out of this event, and they still choose to cut corners, cut costs and put attendees at risk,” Mr Henry stated.

In an interview with Hollywood life, Henry claims injuries suffered by his clients after the Astroworld crowd skyrocketed ranged from heart attacks, traumatic brain injuries to broken bones, extensive bruising and bleeding.

“The injured are still in a lot of pain because they have to step over the dead body,” the lawyer said.

“The crushing effect is too heavy and too difficult. They can’t breathe. They cannot get out. “

FILTERED LAWYERS

He filed a lawsuit against parties like Scott, Apple Music, Live Nation, NRG Stadium and guest performers drake.

Two security guards working at the Astroworld festival have also filed a lawsuit, alleging that they were injured.

The lawsuit from concertgoers Manuel Souza and Kristian Paredes alleges both negligence and negligence against Travis and the entertainment company.

Souza called the incident “predictable and preventable” according to court documents. He claimed that “red flags” had been deemed ignored by festival organizers.

He alleges that people climbed through the security gates as the festival was opening.

DailyMail.com reported that Paredes named Drake, 35, as a defendant in their lawsuit.

The lawsuit alleges that Drake helped “incite the crowd” when he took the stage with Travis.

Paredes said that whoever secured the event, including Travis, did a poor job in planning and keeping everyone safe.

Travis was hit with a number of lawsuits after the tragedy

5

Travis was hit with a number of lawsuits after the tragedyCredit: Getty
Drake was also sued for the deadly festival

5

Drake was also sued for the deadly festivalCredit: Instagram / Drake
Travis is expecting his second child with girlfriend Kylie

5

Travis is expecting his second child with girlfriend KylieCredit: Getty Images – Getty
Travis Scott’s Astroworld Compared to ‘Hell’s Gate’ Because ‘Satanic Music Leads Crowds to Dark Side’, Exorcist Claims

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/16891336/travis-scotts-offer-pay-astroworld-victim-funeral-rejected/ Travis Scott’s offer to pay for Astroworld victim’s funeral turned down as child’s family calls rapper’s journey ‘painful’

Huynh Nguyen

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button