Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is getting its next update, 220.127.116.11a, with various bug fixes, class adjustments, and more. Here’s everything we know.
Released back in March 2022, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is the latest installment in the Borderlands series – although it’s not quite the same. With a high rating from reviewers, fans worldwide were in love with the game.
The developers have announced an upcoming patch, scheduled for release on May 19, 2022, which will contain a variety of bug fixes.
Here’s everything we know about the 18.104.22.168a update.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands 22.214.171.124a patch notes
This downloadable update includes support for the second content drop from the season pass, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Glutton’s Gamble* and various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Added special vending machines to the loot room at the end of the Chaos Chamber; Each machine has a Legend of the Week for sale that changes every Thursday at 9:00am PT.
- Mission reward gear is now more likely to appear in standard vending machines
- Throwable Hole can now be dropped with enchantments and enchanted on re-roller
- Many mission rewards can now drop as enchanted and can be enchanted when re-rolling
- The mushroom healer has completed his mushroom experiments and found a name worthy: Mike, this is a in order name for a mushroom
In addition to this support, a few changes have been made that we wanted to highlight based on community feedback:
Fixed various reported rare crashes, including those related to:
- Occasional crash when switching between display modes
- Tap to find a SHiFT friend
- Exit to desktop afterwards character creation
- Quickly use the Random Character button in the character creator multiple times
- Switch from the social menu to the mail menu
- [Console Only] Quickly switch between control menu tabs in split screen
- [Xbox Only] Activation Timeouts
Addressed the following reported concerns:
- “Storm Surge” would not fall out of the World Loot Pool. It was a dedicated drop just prior to this change
- Thread of Fate was not properly healing Fate Makers while dealing Dark Magic damage
- Counterfeint occasionally allowed players to avoid being attacked by enemies for longer than intended
- “Walk the Stalk”, “The Trial of Crooked-Eyed Phil”, “The Ditcher” and “Completionist is next to Godliness” were not consistently awarded achievements.
- Achievements were not consistently awarded for level milestones
- Potential save/load blocker during Thy Bard with a Vengeance
- Mobly Dick’s mission item occasionally fell out of bounds
- Prevented a drawbridge lighthoof from the closure after valentine had gone to the trouble of openly seducing it.
- Prevented a progression blocker during “Walk the Stalk” if a Fatemaker doesn’t clear it punch father
- Barrel occasionally disappeared for some Fatemakers during “Break Ingredient X Barrel”
- Added an enemy scalar for Chaos Chamber to increase the number of enemies that spawn in co-op
- Chaos Trial would not automatically update the level
- Infinite dungeon altars were occasionally removing crystals from players for ammo and health altars in co-op that they weren’t using
- Some cases where Fatemakers didn’t save as expected and reverted to a previous state
- Cases of unintentional duplication of elements
- Prevents players from accidentally deleting characters
- Issues related to reporting players in the roster menu
- Destiny Makers who joined a game during ladder introduction continued to have a visible HUD
- Various UI adjustments and improvements
- Various sound effect adjustments
- Various telemetry improvements
- Various audio changes and adjustments
- Various performance and stability improvements
- [PlayStation®5 Only] Added variable refresh rate support for PlayStation®5
- [DLC] Fate Makers would occasionally appear at the wrong entrance in Dreamveil Overlook
- [DLC] Destiny Makers may enter a portal early and encounter a progress blocker
- [DLC] Destiny Makers were being redirected to the wrong store page when interacting with mirrors for content they didn’t own
- [DLC] Fatemakers who did not own the DLC content could not consistently join a factmaker who did
- [DLC] A progression blocker might occur when fighting Best Chums
- …and more!
Addressed the following class-specific reported concerns:
- Brr Zerker would not stay angry when gaining multiple classes in Graveborn and using the Reaper of Bones action ability
- spore guard‘s mushroom pet didn’t clean up after using its mushroom spore attack on all players
- Clawbringer‘s Storm Smite was not properly switching between fire and shock damage. Fixed the splats on Storm Smite to also match the expected visuals and damage type.
- gravebornLoyal Thralls skill bonus could occasionally stack indefinitely
- Graveborn’s kill skill Harvest could unintentionally stack indefinitely
- stick bomber‘s “Follow Up” stacks would unintentionally trigger with the chain lightning effect on the Dahlia SM Live Wire
Enchantments – Spore Guardian:
- Adjusted a Spore Guard enchantment to only have a chance to explode on weapon and ability damage on weapon damage. We found that the bonuses had unintended damage scaling when stacked with other abilities.
Blast Chill and Blast Gasp (for Graveborn) could overlap and scale endgame damage beyond the expected range when combined with other damage scaling. The changes here below focus on making melee attacks a bit more powerful during midgame and in the Chaos Chamber.
- Adjusted Blast Chill to grant a chance to trigger a nova on melee attacks instead of all melee damage sources.
- Ferocity increased to 6% per point of melee damage
- Damage taken from attacks near enemies when using The Old Ways has been reduced to 40%.
- Iron Squall’s melee attack speed has been increased to 4% per point in the skill
- Adjusted to deal 10% more damage per point in the skill
- Affinity ability damage increased to 9% per point for extra power in the early game
- Bullseye critical hit chance increased to 12% per point
- Action skill Cleansing Flame changed to deal Fire melee damage instead of just melee damage
- Awe critical hit chance increased to 13% per point
- Awe critical strike damage increased to 7% per point
- Devotion action skill cooldown rate increased to 6% with Max Ward
- Dragon Aura elemental damage increased to 5% per point
- Rebuke damage reduction increased to 4% per point
- Oath of Thunder bonus melee damage increased to 6% per point
- Firebolt damage increased to 10% per point
- Storm Breath damage reduction increased to 15% per point
- Blast Gasp ability damage adjusted to 7% per point to compensate for additional bug fixes to the skill
- Dark Magic harvest bonus increased to 5% per point. This increases bonus magic damage to a total of 30% at max stacks.
- Stain of the Soul has been increased to deal 5% additional Dark Magic damage per point
- Etheric Blade melee damage increased to 150% of your melee weapon
- Ghost Blade weapon damage increased to 85%
- Adjusted Double Knot to deal 4% additional weapon damage on spell critical hits
Weekly event! This limited-time in-game mini-event will take place from May 19th to June 2nd at 9:00 AM CEST.
- Activated the in-game mini-event: Upgrade!
- Increases the chance for armor to drop and the chance for the class mods to apply to your current character.
- Note: Since classes are split between light, medium, and heavy armor types, Destiny Makers will likely still find plenty of armor that matches other classes at a rate of 1 in 3 on average. For best results, team up with friends who match your class/subclass!
The Chaos Chamber Featured Run has been updated! Everyone boards the Chaos Train, but be warned, this train doesn’t stop! At least not for a while. The ranking has been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chamber of Chaos after you complete the main story and rotate every Thursday at 9:00am PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run compares to other Fatemakers!
- This run includes Oculus and Mushroom Monster. We’ll let you find out who the two bosses are this week! Get ready for a new, extended run in the Chamber of Chaos!
- We’ve adjusted the Wheel of Destiny to drop more items along with moon orbs and gold.
- Removed redundant quest markers for The Butcher of Vorcanar
- Hawkins Wrath damage scaling increase has been removed from the May 5 hot fix. This had to be removed to fix a crash we were seeing with Xbox players. We’ll look into how to properly address this in a future patch.
Frost Weapon Adjustments:
Frost deals damage over time, but we found some Frost-only turrets, such as B. Liquid cooling, which were incorrectly balanced as if they weren’t. We’re going to be adjusting these weapons up so they still do roughly the same damage. Queen’s Cry was incorrectly nerfed for containing elemental damage, but not during balancing. The damage is increased to compensate for this error. We intend to adjust Fragment Rain in a later hotfix after looking at SMG balance for Chaos Chamber.
- Adjusted weapon frost damage scaling by -5.9%
- Liquid Cooling damage scaling increased by +7.8%.
- Queen’s Cry damage scaling increased by +22.3%.
*Glutton’s Gamble is included in the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Chaotic Great Edition and as part of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass. Also available for individual purchase. Base game required.
Visit our hub for more gaming news.
https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-patch-notes-for-1-0-3-0a-update-bug-fixes-class-adjustments-more-1827767/ Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands patch notes for update 126.96.36.199a: bug fixes, class adjustments and more