A DAD left her daughter “in pain” and vomiting all over the floor after accidentally putting hot sauce on her school bread.
The man posted on Reddit’s Today IF ** ked Up forum about his blunder, when he explained he was making lunch for his daughter and wife, who “could hardly taste anything unless they really like it.”
“Well, my job is to get the kids ready for school, make lunch, get dressed and go to the bus, then I go to work,” he said. Written.
“This particular day, my wife had to work an early shift so I decided to make her a lunch as well.
“I made ham sandwiches for all 3 lunches, 2 regular sandwiches for my daughter and a THE LAST DAB sandwich spread on both sides of the bread. I put them all on the bread. round and packed.”
He added that The Last Dab is a sauce made by a YouTube channel with a heat rating of three million Scoville and “burns your whole body”.
“Today around 11:30 a.m., I got a call from my eldest daughter’s teacher saying she was in great pain, she was vomiting all over the floor and was in the nurse’s office for an evaluation,” he continued. customary.
“I immediately knew what I was doing, got off work and rushed to school. I stopped at a gas station to get some whole milk and some condensed milk chocolate to try and help her.”
When he arrived at school, the nurse understood what had happened, and told him about “the danger of spicy food to young children and I could have done some damage”.
“I agree and I just let her do it while I comforted my daughter because honestly…. I deserve it,” he wrote.
He also explained the situation to the principal, “who wanted to fill out an incident report”.
“He understands that mistakes happen but also says that this mistake can be even worse,” he said. “Again, I agreed. I’m embarrassed.”
His wife also agrees that her husband is a “rich man” and that he and his other half “laughed with my two daughters about it”.
“My daughter has since recovered and I’ve learned a valuable lesson – don’t make radioactive sandwiches around your child’s food!” he concluded.
Readers were agitated in the comments section of the post, as others recalled similar stories that had happened to them.
“My grandma who purposely made a toxic sandwich when I was a kid… told me not to eat my lunch that day,” one person wrote.
“The kid who stole my lunch is really sorry. He won’t apologize. He purees the chili to make it look like ketchup. God, I miss him.”
“Once I accidentally made waffles with cayenne pepper instead of cinnamon,” another commented.
“I snacked on the first portion while cooking the rest and was very confused. But honestly, it was fun.”
“I mean I think Last Dab will give birth to a Mexican baby,” commented a third.
“It’s not Mexican spice, it’s just plain pain.”
Speaking of lunch boxes, this one Mom showed off her perfectly prepared boxes but fans pointed out one small detail.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17563049/dad-daughter-agony-lunchbox-error/ The father’s mistake of holding an innocent lunch box caused his daughter ‘pain’ and threw it on the floor