People all over the world have started choosing decorations for the upcoming holiday season, and it seems that the Instagram trend showing how to hang a garland using a shower curtain rod is among the most popular DIY Christmas hacks.
How to make the hanging garland on the shower curtain rod
Instagram user and home decor enthusiast Wendy shared the easiest way to hang a garland along a street in a viral video without having to drill holes! Unsurprisingly, the video received over 1.4 million views. You can do it yourself by following a few simple steps:
- Choose a curtain rod that matches that of the doorway and tighten it at the entrance. You can adjust it at chest height to ensure your hands don’t get tired while decorating.
- Once the pole is attached to the door, begin draping it with any garland of your choice. For a fuller look, it is recommended to use more than one.
- Wrap twinkle lights around the garland and then add your accent ornaments.
- After you finish decorating, you can raise the bar to a higher level to perfectly define the door frame.
- Turn on the twinkling lights to see the magic come to life.
Instagram users love the Christmas hack
The above hack is perfect for people who live in rented rooms as they don’t have to drill holes in the walls. Instagram users are thrilled to have found one of the most practical Christmas hacks that they can use to spruce up their home in minutes with minimal effort.
One commented: “This is so smart and easy! Thank you for making Christmas decorations fun!”
“I’m just looking around my apartment and wondering, ‘Where can I do this?'” commented another.
A third said: “What the f*** this is really brilliant!!! Thank you for sharing!”
Wendy’s Instagram is dedicated to various hacks leading up to the annual festival, including budget-friendly gingerbread houses and upcycled garlands.
Since the popular account also features food recipes, you can look forward to more cooking tips from Wendy in the coming days or weeks.
The post The Easiest Trick to Hang a Christmas Garland Without Drilling a Single Hole in the Wall appeared first on HITC.