The iPhone 13 range was released last year – and there are plenty of deals to choose from this February.
In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the best deals on iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 13 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
Sean Keach, our Technology Editor, tested both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro and was extremely impressed by both of these handsets.
There’s also a lot more to see in the new iPhone 13 – but you’re probably eager to find out where you can get your hands on them.
Read on for our pick of the best iPhone 13 deals, plus where to buy the new handset in the UK and US.
Where to find the best iPhone 13 deals
This is the latest iPhone – the most sought-after smartphone on the market.
That means nearly every retailer eventually offers a paid monthly plan, with a smaller number of stores stocking SIM-free handsets.
The following vendors are all on contract on the new iPhone 13 range:
Best overall iPhone 13 deal: Get 200GB of data with Mobiles.co.uk
In a deal early on Black Friday, Mobiles.co.uk sent out an iPhone 13 bundle that offered buyers a serious amount of data.
We’re calling this our favorite all-around iPhone 13 deal in the run-up to the biggest sales of the year – but we’re keeping an eye out for other top deals.
Best iPhone 13 deals this February
Best iPhone 13 deals for data: Vodafone
This is an iPhone 13 contract that offers unlimited data and it comes from Vodafone through Mobiles.co.uk – a contract that gives you unlimited data monthly for £37.92 per month and pays 130 pounds in advance.
This offer is for 128GB handsets in all five colors.
Best iPhone 13 deals with upfront costs: Tesco Mobile
A limited time offer, Tesco is currently offering 25GB of monthly data and no upfront costs on the iPhone 13. And at £37 per month, it’s a pretty good deal for a device Apple’s flagship.
Remember, though: this is a 36-month contract, so it’s a pretty small commitment.
Best iPhone 13 deals for low monthly data and costs: iD Mobile
You’ll find deals on the iPhone 13 for as little as £28 a month – but be prepared to pay hundreds of dollars up front. We think this plan from iD Mobiles is the best compromise: it gets you a substantial 100GB of monthly data for just £37.99 a month and £79 upfront.
Best deals on iPhone 13 Pro
Best iPhone 13 Pro deals on data: Virgin Media
It’s our favorite data plan right now – £55 a month isn’t bad at all for a whopping 200GB of data. Better still, you don’t have to pay upfront.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB | 200GB of data | £55 per month | Upfront £0 | 24 months – purchased from Virgin Media
Best iPhone 13 Pro deals with upfront costs: Sky Mobile
This comes with less data than the contract above, but paying nothing up front at a cost of £46 per month is a pretty good deal for the iPhone 13 Pro month.
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB | 20GB data | £46 per month | Upfront £0 | 36 months – buy from Sky Mobile
Best iPhone 13 Pro deals with low monthly costs: Vodafone
You can pay as little as £27 a month for an iPhone 13 Pro, but trust us when we say your wallet will be affected by upfront costs. This is a nice compromise from Vodafone.
Best deals on iPhone 13 Mini
If you’re interested in the smallest smartphone in the iPhone 13 series, here’s our pick of the best deals from top vendors.
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 50GB data on iD, £31.99 per month, £79 upfront – purchased from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 5G 128GB, 100GB data on Three, £37 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Fonehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 5G 128GB, 100GB data, £35 per month, £56.99 upfront – purchased from Vodafone / Mobiles.co.uk
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 22GB data, £35 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Sky Mobile
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 200GB data, £41 per month, £0 upfront – purchased from Virgin Media
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB, 25GB data, £28 per month, £29 upfront (with iPhone 11 return) – buy from Vodafone
Best deals on iPhone 13 Pro Max
For the top-of-the-line set in the new range, you’re obviously ready to spend a pretty penny. Here are the most competitive deals we’ve found so far:
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, 250GB data on Vodafone, £59 per month, £29 upfront – purchased from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, unlimited data on Mobile ID, £51.99 per month, £79 upfront – purchased from Carphone Warehouse
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, 50GB data, £52 per month, £0 upfront – buy from Sky Mobile
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, 200GB data, £49 per month, £0 upfront – purchased from Virgin Media
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB, Unlimited Data, £63 per month, £49 upfront (with iPhone 11 Pro or Max deal) – buy from Vodafone
Best iPhone 13 cases
Although the iPhone 13 does not differ in overall size from the iPhone 12, the camera array has been tweaked by millimeters.
That means you’ll need to invest in a new case for your new phone – here are a few iPhone 13 case options to choose from.
- Ted Baker Mirror iPhone 13 Case (Jasmine), £35.10, Proporta – buy here
- Ted Baker Gllita Mirror iPhone 13 Case, £31.20, Proporta – buy here
- Casekoo Crystal Clear iPhone 13 Case, £12.74, Amazon – buy here
- Miracase liquid silicone iPhone 13 case, £13.99, Amazon – buy here
- Caseology Nano Pop iPhone 13 Case, £24.99, Ebay – buy here
Where to buy SIM-free iPhone 13?
The iPhone 13 starts at £779/$799 and the 13 Mini at £679/$699, while the 13 Pro starts at £949/$999 and the Pro Max starts at £1,049/$1,099… before the increase. up £1,549 / $1,599 (oops!).
Where to buy in UK
You’ll find these SIM-free handsets available for purchase on Amazon:
- Apple iPhone 13 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 256GB (midnight), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB (graphite), Amazon – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 256GB (graphite), Amazon – buy here
Where to buy in the US
In the United States, all four handsets can be picked up at BestBuy, where you can purchase them for a one-time cost or in monthly packages.
- Apple iPhone 13 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $699.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Mini 128GB (midnight), BestBuy, $599.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro 256GB (graphite), BestBuy, $899.99 – buy here
- Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB (graphite), BestBuy, $999.99 – buy here
You may also be interested to know that the iPhone 12 Pro has been discounted at John Lewis:
How long does it take to receive an iPhone 13 order?
If you’ve placed your order as soon as it’s available for pre-order, you’ll receive your iPhone 13 in about two weeks.
Pre-orders went live last Friday, September 17th, and the range officially hit shelves on Friday, September 24th.
Since then, wait times for the latest Apple devices have changed a lot, especially on the Pro models.
But while Apple appears to have been hit by a global chip shortage last October, the company appears to have recovered (at least temporarily).
This means that if you are in the UK and order the iPhone 13 this February, you will receive it in just two days.
Did you like our roundup of the best iPhone 13 deals? Then be sure to read our selection of the best deals only for SIM you can get it now.
For a broader list of Apple mobile deals, see Best iPhone deals Page.
And if you’re chasing the competition, don’t miss it Samsung Galaxy’s best deals rounding.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/16093636/best-iphone-13-uk-us-deals/ The best iPhone 13 deals in February 2022