SERIOUS Come Dance Judge Motsi Mabuse has signed on to return to the show next year.
The star was born in South Africa, 40 years old, who joined the series in 2019, has proven to be attractive to viewers.
It comes as bosses are struggling to decide whether to keep former professional dancer Anton du Beke, 55, on board or welcome back 66-year-old Bruno Tonioli.
He was forced to resign because of Covid restrictions on travel between the UK and the US.
Judge Shirley Ballas, 61, and Australian choreographer Craig Revel Horwood, 56, are also set to return.
A source said: “Motsi is an excellent addition and a hit with fans. She has an incredible dance knowledge and a lot of energy. She always brings her A-grade game.”
Motsi is forced to miss a show last month after being in close contact with a person who tested positive for Covid-19.
She travels to the UK every week from Germany, where she lives with her husband and three-year-old daughter.
But she is also said to enjoy spending time with her My little sister, Serious professional dancer Oti, 31 years old.
🔵 Read ours Serious dance live blog for latest update
Anton was temporarily brought in as a judge after Bruno turned down the role when Covid restrictions meant he was unable to appear on both the UK show and its US version of Dancing with the Stars.
He had previously flown between Los Angeles and England for two shows.
Meanwhile, former professional dancer Kristina Rihanoff, 44, who left in 2016, delivered her verdict to the judges on Sunday.
She said Motsi had an ‘It factor’ and would shine on any show, while Shirley wowed the judges with her knowledge.
Craig added some extra advantages for the judges and Anton was very constructive and fair, she thought.
And she said of Bruno: “He was amazing but had his moment.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/17012198/strictly-motsi-mabuse-contract-next-year/ Strict judge Motsi Mabuse signs contract to return to show next year