With Saint’s Row (2022) coming out in a matter of hours, many eager fans are wondering if there will be a release day patch to fix reported issues with the game. Reviews went live prior to release, and many of them reported bugs and glitches that affected gameplay. These issues are not what players will see on release day. Here is the most important information about a day-one patch for Saints Row (2022).
Is Saints Row (2022) getting a day-one patch?
Yes, Saints Row (2022) will receive a day-one patch.
It has been confirmed to GameRevolution that an update will be ready for launch on August 23rd. However, the exact content of the patch has not yet been announced.
While we don’t know exactly what the day-one patch will contain, the developer has provided a list of “known issues” that are likely to be addressed in upcoming patches.
- The default camera sensitivity is 51 instead of 40.
- “Restore to default” enables some options that should be disabled by default.
- Gameplay fixes for the four missions where the player can die during cinematics, a soft crash occurs, and the next part of an objective doesn’t trigger.
- The Quickdraw ability does not load ammo.
- Multiple issues with co-op missions resulting in minor crashes.
In the GameRevolution review, I noticed the issue with takedowns occurring outside of the enemy. Unfortunately, this is not included in the list of known issues.
At the time of writing, a day-one patch for Saints Row (2022) is expected to roll out to PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One within the next 24 hours. This post will be updated with the latest information as we learn more.
In other news, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet leaks suggest Ed Sheeran may have produced an in-game song. The Star Wars Jedi: Survivor release date has been teased by official tie-ins.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/713229-saints-row-2022-day-one-patch-fixes-pc-ps5-ps4-xbox Saints Row (2022): Is there a day-one patch?