RuPaul’s Emmy Award-winning Drag-stravagazna returns for the 14th season of great sashaying. A weekend of classic episodes good weekend, great Betty White began with her popular 1978 barbecue broadcast. Lyle Lovett is back on CBS hits Blue Blood as Ranger Waylon Gates of Texas. The party ends with the hit HBO comedy Max Search party after five seasons.
RuPaul’s Drag Race
Don’t walk away from this Emmy-winning drag competition as it gears up for the 14th season of winning silly antics. The cast was large enough this season that the contestants were split into two groups, introduced for two weeks. (The first lineup is said to include concoctions like June Jambalaya, Kornbread “The Snack” Jeté, and Willow Pill.) Then the show will rock the market by introducing male competitors. first heterosexual (Maddy Morphosis). Adding to the fun: Outspoken Grammy winner Lizzo appeared at the premiere as a guest judge.
Dean Martin Celebrity Roast: Betty White
While streaming, die-hard fans can relive the legend Betty White’s signature work on Golden girls and Mary Tyler Moore Show Anytime on Hulu, cable’s nostalgic channels offer more opportunities to pay tribute to this beloved talent, who passed away on New Year’s Eve at the age of 99. First, Decades reruns his barbecue. her from 1978, when works included Milton Berle, Phyllis Diller, Orson Welles (!) and her Mary Tyler Moore show costar Georgia Engel appeared to defeat the first lady of television. (Decades will air select episodes of MTM on Saturday and Sunday, with MeTV following on Sunday with some of the best episodes of White like Of MTM “The Happy Housewife” Sue Ann Nivens.)
The Emmy-winning reality series returns for a mysterious 11th season that explores the inner workings of frontline companies. In the prologue, the two College HUNKS co-founders Hauling Junk & Moving embark on some of the heavy lifting in their separate assignments for first-hand knowledge of the company’s strengths. as they plot to expand the company over the next few years.
An odd couple gathers as the Texas Ranger and Major Waylon Gates (Grammy Award-winning artist) Lyle Lovett) back to New York City after an illegal drug haul, teaming up again with Det. Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg). In the executive office, Frank (Tom Selleck) has his full hands with Mayor Chase (Dylan Walsh), who was unhappy with the commissioner’s handling of an altercation between protesters and police during a demonstration.
The hit cult satire unleashes its final work in the fifth and final installment, when Dory (Alia Shawkat) emerged from her near-death experience to do business with tech billionaire Tunnel Quinn ( Jeff Goldblum). As her sometimes enemy of freedom, Portia (Meredith Hagner), Elliott (John Early) and Drew (John Reynolds) goes along with the ride, expecting plenty of dark comic book turmoil — and colorful guests popping up from the likes of Kathy Griffin and John Waters.
Inside Friday TV:
- Shark tank (8/7c, ABC): The one who always enjoys Kevin Hart join the sharks to help decide on the viability of pitches, including an online social network that allows fans to connect with celebrities and influencers and a Black publishing company aims to help people learn more about African history.
- 2022 Toyota USA Figure Skating Championship (8/7c, NBC): As the Winter Olympics loom, America’s top female figure skaters compete for national titles in the women’s freestyle.
- Stars on stage from Westport Country Playhouse (9/8c, PBS, check local listings at pbs.org): New concert series from historic Connecticut stage begins with Broadway’s award-winning Tony favorite play Gavin Creel (Hello Dolly! and Hair renaissance) does an eclectic series that includes an original piece, “The Unfinished World,” he wrote for a project commissioned by the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Magnum PI. (9/8c, CBS): Freud’s Warning: Higgins (Perdita Tuần Week) is distracted from the latest case by trying to keep her romantic dreams a secret about her crime-solving partner, Thomas Magnum (Jay Hernandez).
- 20/20 (9/8c, ABC): Deborah Roberts review of the 2018 Missouri murder of Molly Watson, was found dead two days before she got married James Addie, who turned out to be married and had children and who was later found guilty. The two-hour report includes an interview with Addie’s ex-wife, Melanie.
- List of ladies: Atlanta (9/8c, OWN): A new reality series about six professional Black women who break into the boys’ Atlanta high-end real estate club.
- Bidding bar (streaming on Prime Video): George Clooney director of this emotional coming-of-age story, recently released in theaters, starring the main actors Ben Affleck as the bartender, Uncle Charlie, who gave JR orphans (Tye Sheridan) under his wings. Lily Rabe and Christopher Lloyd costar.
- El Deafo (streaming on Apple TV+): A three-part animated family series, based on an award-winning graphic memoir, that tells the story of young Cece (voiced by Lexi Finigan, who is also deaf), who has lost his hearing and learned to adapt with the help of an ego-altering superhero, El Deafo. Jane Lynch and Pamela Adlon is one of the supporting voice actors.
- Hype House (streaming on Netflix): A reality series that enters the LA collective, where teen TikTok stars hang out and hope to boost their fame. One overcome difficulties.
https://www.tvinsider.com/1027843/rupauls-drag-race-betty-white-lyle-lovett-retu-blue-bloods-search-party/ ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race,’ Remember Betty White, Lyle Lovett Returns ‘Blue Bloods,’ Final ‘Search Party’