Top ENGLAND in Rome are looking to recover from their opening weekend loss in Scotland.
Eddie Jones’s team controlled most of the game at Murrayfield but were beat 20-17 after Luke Cowan-Dickie conceded a penalty for an intentional hit.
The Red Rose have never lost to Italy and will expect that record to continue this weekend.
Italy has not won in six countries since 2015 and the odds against them will end the streak against England.
But they showed some signs of improvement in France, where they led for most of the first half and held on to their goals in the second despite finishing 37-10.
Before this match, Eddie Jones asked him to channel their inner Muhammad Ali.
“We want to be ruthless,” he said. We have an opportunity on Sunday to redeem what we did last Saturday.
“We can only do that from being really ruthless and having that vision of Muhammad Ali standing on top of Sonny Liston.
“You have that kind of picture in your head, where you want to really get to them.”
What time does Italy vs England start?
- Italy vs England on Sunday, February 13.
- The match kicks off at 3pm UK time – 4pm Italy time.
- It took place at the Stadio Olimpico, Rome.
- When the parties met last year, England has 41-18 winners at Twickenham.
Italy vs England on which TV channel and can I stream it live?
- Italy vs England is live on ITV.
- Coverage starts at 2:15 p.m. – 45 minutes before kickoff.
- To live stream the match, visit ITV Center.
Can I watch Italy vs England for free?
- It’s correct. Italy vs UK is free for all UK viewers with a TV license.
- Get yours TV license here.
* Odds from Betfair on Saturday, February 12th
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17611226/italy-vs-england-rugby-kick-off-time-tv-channel-live-stream-free-teams-six-nations/ Rugby Italy vs England: Start times, TV channels, teams, free live streaming