News

Prince Andrew ‘WON’T lose £300k a year security details’ amid sexual abuse case as Harry urges bodyguards to return cash

CAUSE Andrew will not lose his £300,000-a-year security details after he was stripped of his title – as Harry launches an attempt to sue the Government for police protection.

The Duke of York is facing calls demanding payment for his own security after the Queen released a statement revealing he had effectively banished from the Royal Family.

Taxpayers will continue to pay Prince Andrew £300,000 a year in confidential details - even after he is stripped of his royal titles, it is believed

4

Taxpayers will continue to pay Prince Andrew £300,000 a year in confidential details – even after he is stripped of his royal titles, it is believedCredit: provided by Pixel8000
Meanwhile, Prince Harry is launching legal action after he was told he could not pay to have police protect his family when he returned to the UK

4

Meanwhile, Prince Harry is launching legal action after he was told he could not pay to have police protect his family when he returned to the UKCredit: PA

It comes as he prepares to fight a civil sex abuse case after learning that this week it will continue, despite the battle of his lawyers to get it removed.

Meanwhile, his nephew Harry says that he, his wife Meghan and their children are Archie and Lilibet cannot return to the UK because it is too dangerous without security.

He offered to pay the bill himself – but was refused by the Government.

News of Harry’s lawsuit caused a tumultuous week for the monarchy.

The Queen confirmed on Thursday that Andrew, who vehemently denies any wrongdoing, will be tried as a private citizen because he shuns public life.

Andrew reports Fear of being broken by the case.

ANDREW BANISHED

It is reported The Queen has previously paid his legal bills, was more than 2 million pounds. He can also pay whistleblower Virginia Giuffre £10 million if he solves the case.

The King came to his decision after a summit meeting with William and Charles, in which both future kings say Andrew’s location is “grave”. – and that he must withdraw from the family.

Andrew won’t be able to use ‘HRH’ anymore, though he was likely to continue to hold his dukedom as an Act of Parliament was necessary to relinquish that title to him.

In spite of that, he will continue to be provided with protection at the taxpayer’s expense – but only when in the UK is it trusted. The palace declined to comment this morning.

His two daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie, were officially protected until 2011 but are now bailing themselves out.

Security Minister Damian Hinds declined to confirm the speculation, telling LBC: “Our security forces, the police and others, do what they judge is necessary to protect our country. me, protect the people in it.”

It’s a “old rule and I think we’re not talking about who and how specifically,” he added.

‘£2M A YEAR FOR TAX PAYERS’

As a senior royal, Andrew is protected around Scotland Yard around the clock.

Security costs were never discussed by Buckingham Palace or the Metropolitan Police – although it is estimated the annual costs could be as high as £2 million, as the Guardian reports.

Graham Smith of the Republican campaign group told Sky: “Why should we pay for their safety? It’s the monarchy’s job to give us a head of state – we don’t have to provide it. provide security to all celebrities and other celebrities pay for their own privacy.

“Given that he is no longer a member of the royal family in any real sense, that means he has to pay for his own safety.”

The issue was last raised when Meghan and Harry stepped back from the family.

The Duke of Sussex tells Oprah he’s landed multi-million pound deals with Netflix and Spotify because he is forced to pay for security.

This morning the pair were made public by Piers Morgan during an interview with Sophie Raworth on the BBC.

Sorry Harry, that’s not how it works – I don’t care if you want to pay the police yourself

Piers Morgan

Firefighter brand presenter, who resigned from Good Morning Britain after an argument with Meghan, said it was “absolutely inevitable” that the Sussexes would “turn up again as soon as the Queen least wanted them”. .

“I feel very sorry for the Queen. It’s her Platinum Jubilee coming up,” he said.

“Its timing was horrible.

“She’s lost her husband, she’s in this terrible situation with Andrew, and now her grandson [who has been] The royal and monarchy all year long has emerged from his California mansion to say that when he returns to the UK he wants to have British police protect him.

“Sorry mate, that’s how it works.”

He said he didn’t “care” if Harry was paying for protection.

“Why should the British police protect him? He is now a private citizen. He is not performing any royal duties,” he said.

“They are making hundreds of millions of dollars to cover their royal titles, which they still have while simultaneously defrauding the Royal Family and the monarchy.

“Now they want to have the cake and eat it like always.”

And he also called on them to strip them of their royal titles.

“I won’t let them have royal titles. It’s a brazen double standard. If you want royal titles, do royal duties,” he said.

Harry said he was forced to make deals with Netflix and Spotify to pay protection during his interview with Oprah last March

4

Harry said he was forced to make deals with Netflix and Spotify to pay protection during his interview with Oprah last MarchCredit: AP
He said it was too dangerous for him to return to the UK without security

4

He said it was too dangerous for him to return to the UK without security
Prince Charles refused to answer questions about Andrew while visiting Aberdeenshire

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17339945/prince-andrew-harry-security-bodyguard-royal/ Prince Andrew ‘WON’T lose £300k a year security details’ amid sexual abuse case as Harry urges bodyguards to return cash

Huynh Nguyen

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button