That Oscars 2023 is shaping up to be one of the most competitive ceremonies in recent memory. Hopefully this year the spotlight will be on the nominees and winners of each category rather than the drama that unfolds on and off the stage. Ahead of the event, the usual Oscar frenzy mounts, but who will be nominated and who will win in 2023? Here are our predictions.
Oscars 2023 Winners Predictions
- Best Picture: Everything everywhere at once
- Best Actor: Brendan Fraser in The Whale.
- Best Actress: Cate Blanchett in TAR
- Best Director: Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert for Everything Everywhere All at Once
- Best Original Screenplay: Tony Kushner and Steven Spielberg for The Fabelmans.
- Best Supporting Actor: Brendan Gleeson, The Banshees of Inisherin.
- Best Supporting Actress: Carey Mulligan in She Said
Making winning predictions for the 2023 Oscars is no easy task. There are as many ways each of the categories could go, but when all is said and done, the utterly one-of-a-kind Everything Everywhere All at Once should be able to win Best Picture. The hype surrounding Brendan Fraser’s role in “The Whale” makes him a near-dead contender for best actor, but he could face stiff competition from Austin Butler, who played the King of Rock in “Elvis.” Winning Best Actress for Viola Davis so shortly after her win in 2021 would be a nice touch, but it probably looks like she’s about to be peed on the post by Cate Blanchett.
Oscars 2023 nomination predictions
- Best Picture: Avatar: The Way of Water, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Elvis, Empire of Light, Everything Everywhere All at Once, Guillermo del Toros Pinocchio, The Banshees of Inisherin, The Fabelmans, The Whale, The Woman King, Top Gun : outsider
- Best Actor: Austin Butler in Elvis, Bill Nighy in Living, Brendan Fraser in The Whale, Colin Farrell in The Banshees of Inisherin, Gabriel LaBelle in The Fabelmans
- Best Actress: Cate Blanchett in TAR, Michelle Williams in The Fabelmans, Michelle Yeoh in Everything Everywhere All at Once, Olivia Colman in Empire of Light, Viola Davis in The Woman King
- Best Director: Baz Luhrmann for Elvis, Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert for Everything Everywhere All at Once, Darren Aronofsky for The Whale, Gina Prince-Bythewood for The Woman King, Sam Mendes for Empire of Light
- Best Original Screenplay: Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert for Everything Everywhere All at Once, Jordan Peele for Nope, Sam Mendes for Empire of Light, Martin McDonagh for The Banshees of Inisherin, Tony Kushner and Steven Spielberg for The Fabelmans
- Best Supporting Actor: Ben Whishaw in Women Talk, Brendan Gleeson in The Banshees of Inisherin, Eddie Redmayne in The Good Nurse, Ke Huy Quan in Everything Everywhere All at Once, Tom Hanks in Elvis
- Best Supporting Actress: Angela Bassett in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Carey Mulligan in She Said, Jamie Lee Curtis in Everything Everywhere All at Once, Jessie Buckley in Women Talking, Thuso Mbedu in The Woman King
It really does feel like the field is wide open for the 2023 Oscars. When it comes to best picture, such an incredible wealth of stunning cinematography has made its way to the big screen, and with that of course comes some fantastic performances from both actors and actresses. Behind the camera, the story is the same. For 2023, predictions for nominations are almost as elusive as guessing who will win big on the night.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/originals/913100-oscars-2023-predictions-nominations-best-actor-actress-picture Oscars 2023 Predictions and Nominations: Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Picture and More