The draw for the EuroMillions National Lottery tonight (January 7, 2022) is on, with life-changing cash prizes being wagered.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and have enough pockets to kick-start the jet-powered lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions The ticket also gives you automatic access to the UK Millionaire Maker, ensuring at least one player will pocket £1 million in each draw.
You can find out if you’ve won by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
National Lottery Tonight 14, 02, 50, 37, 44 and Lucky stars We: 07, 11.
The winners of the UK Millionaire Makers Selection are: TQQN90212.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are 04, 15, 16, 30, 34 and Thunderball To be 14.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINNERS IN THE WORLD
- 1.308 billion pounds (Powerball) on 13 January 2016 in the US, of which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took time to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) One lucky couple won the Iowa and New York jackpots in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on 7 February 2004, by three organisations: Française des Jeux of France, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest jackpots was won on 4 December 2020 with a massive £175 million EuroMillions jackpot, which will generate a the winner is richer than Adele.
Again previous UK winner who changed their entire life with their jackpot of a players who want to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They left with £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, made £161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, received £148,656,000 after they played a draw on 10 August 2012, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she won £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning any EuroMillions prize is 1 in 13.
Maybe tonight’s jackpot of 25 million pounds See you handing in your notifications and changing your daily commute for champagne on a superyacht or lounging on a private beach in the Bahamas?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17256277/euromillions-results-live-numbers-draw-january-7-2022/ National Lottery and Thunderball lottery tonight, January 7, 2022