Modern Warfare 2 update 1.11 patch notes include map exploit fixes
That Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Update 1.11 has been released and the long list of patch notes includes fixes for issues like map exploits and Battle Pass tokens. Players hope the update has fixed some of the many issues they’ve had since the start of Season 1 on November 16th.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Other fixes in the November 22 update include the season countdown timer in the Battle Pass now showing the correct amount of time. Meanwhile, PC gamers who were having trouble launching the game might have better luck as the GPU compatibility issues have been fixed. You can see the full patch notes below:
- Improvements for better navigation in camos:
- Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories
- Added toggle option to show/hide locked camos
- Increased audio notification when the jailer enters the Gulag.
- Armor piercing ammunition
- Removed damage multiplier against armored enemies
- Fixed collision issues with various in-game elements allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an audio occlusion and directional audio issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue resulting in Overkill allowing players to equip the same weapon as both a primary and secondary weapon.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the correct number of Battle Pass tokens from appearing in the Battle Pass menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the season countdown timer in the Battle Pass menu to not display the correct time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game UI.
- Fixed various issues that caused incorrect controller input when navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players looking down appearing unpredictable to others.
- Fixed an issue preventing some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that caused focused mode to crash the client while the display mode was set to “windowed”.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that resulted in the PlayStation Store icon getting stuck on screen after a network error.
- Fixed an issue that caused progress not to be tracked for the Dragon in Downtown calling card.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong operator icon to appear when navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being thrown back to the Main Menu when customizing a Loadout when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect progression request to appear in the prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio-related issues that caused players to hear notifications at times they shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue that caused Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after unlocking.
- Fixed various issues that caused the camera to shake while watching another player.
- Fixed an issue that caused Operator model hands to appear invisible while hanging on the ledge.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong weapon to be displayed in the player showcase.
MULTIPLAYER BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope to continually highlight enemy positions.
- A developer bug in private matches has been fixed and stability is further improved.
For a glimpse of upcoming bug fixes and gameplay improvements, check out the November 2022 updates roadmap.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/929388-modern-warfare-2-update-1-11-patch-notes-today-november-23 Modern Warfare 2 update 1.11 patch notes include map exploit fixes