THE BOOKIES cannot separate Man City and Liverpool when it comes to who wins the Champions League.
Sky Bet have the two Premier League title contenders as 2/1 favorites to win Champions League after the quarter-final draw.
Man City meet Atletico Madrid in the next round after the Spaniards knocked out Manchester United in the last round at Old Trafford.
This will be the first time City have faced Atletico Madrid.
Liverpool have drawn Benfica in the next round and they are expected to reach the semifinals where they would face either Villarreal or Bayern Munich.
Bayern Munich is a close second favorite to win the Champions League with 3/1 behind Liverpool and City.
Defending champions Chelsea are available as fourth favorites in the next round against Real Madrid with a whopping 11/1.
Sky Bet Champions League Outright Odds
- Liverpool 2/1
- Manchester City 2/1
- Bayern Munich 3/1
- Chelsea 11/1
- Real Madrid 12/1
- Atlético Madrid 25/1
- Villarreal 80/1
- Benfica 150/1
Champions League draw
Quarter-final draw of the Champions League
- Chelsea vs Real Madrid
- Manchester City vs Atletico Madrid
- Villarreal vs Bayern Munich
- Benfica vs Liverpool
Champions League semi-final draw
- Manchester City or Atletico Madrid versus Chelsea or Real Madrid
- Benfica or Liverpool against Villarreal or Bayern Munich
Most Read in Betting Tips
Commercial Content Notice: Accepting any of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+ The terms and conditions apply. Begambleaware.org
* FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. CHANCES OF 1/1 OR MORE. 2 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BETS NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDES VIRTUAL BETS. FREE BETS ARE NON-CASHABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRATION. AUTHORIZATION RESTRICTIONS. OTHER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. 18+ BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Set time and money limits before playing
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Never chase after your losses
- Don’t play when they’re upset, angry, or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gambling Conscious – www.begambleaware.org
If you need help with a gambling problem call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit www.gamstop.co.uk to get banned from all UK regulated gambling websites.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/betting-tips/17993638/champions-league-odds-man-city-liverpool/ Man City and Liverpool are joint favorites after the quarter-final draw