That madden 23 “Points purchase error” is not something players want to see when attempting to purchase the game’s premium currency. Unfortunately, this missing points error can affect users on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. Luckily, there are some workarounds to solve the problem. How to Fix Madden 23 “Points Purchase Error”
How to Fix Madden 23 “Points Purchase Error”
To fix the Madden 23 “Points Purchase Error” users should try the following:
- restart the game.
- Some users have found that simply closing the game completely and then restarting it causes the missing dots to appear.
- Restart the system.
- Power Cycling affected PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One may also resolve this issue.
- Check the official Madden NFL 23 Twitter Account to see if the game is having issues.
- If point purchases are not going through, it may be due to an issue with the game’s servers.
- Contact EA directly for help.
- Follow this link and log in to your account. From there, select the appropriate game and issue to get help.
- Alternatively, you can also contact EA Help Twitter or Facebook.
- For future purchases, try purchasing points through a different method.
- If you purchased points through the PS or Xbox store, try purchasing points through the in-game store instead, or vice versa.
By following the steps above, users should be able to fix the missing dots issue. Though it may take some time to get through to EA and get the situation resolved, but the instructions above are your best bet to fix this issue.
In other news, Diablo 4 will be a live service game with a season pass and microtransactions. The High on Life release date has been pushed back to fix some bugs. Devolver Digital denies Sony paid to keep Cult of the Lamb off Xbox Game Pass.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/713102-madden-23-points-purchasing-error-fix-why-are-my-points-missing Madden 23 “Points Purchase Error” Fix: Why are my points missing?