League of Legends patch 12.7 is on the way, and Riot promises big changes. With MSI on the horizon, Riot is making big changes to the meta – pro staples like Jayce and Zeri are on the chopping block, while Ionian brothers Yasuo and Yone are being polished. Here are the full patch notes.
After a few minor updates, Riot goes all out with League of Legends Patch 12.7.
The upcoming launch of MSI 2022 is the big pressure point, as developers look to tone down some of the pro game’s best-performing picks this spring. Because of this, you’ll find the likes of Jayce, Lee Sin, Ryze, and Zeri nerfing despite not being too hot in solo queue.
Similarly, off-meta picks like Lillia and Karthus in the jungle, and Gangplank and Wukong in the top lane get some help. Oh, and Yasuo and Yone too following the Immortal Shieldbow nerfs.
And as usual, there’s a new variety of cosmetics as the fan-favorite Arcana skin line returns with five new champions always the tarot-inspired skins.
Let’s unveil what’s coming in Patch 12.7 of League of Legends, including when the next update will launch and the full notes.
When is LoL patch 12.7 coming?
League of Legends Patch 12.7 is ready to go live April 13, 2022.
The seventh major patch of 2022 will roll out on Oceanic’s servers at 10:00 AM AEDT, with a global rollout taking place throughout the rest of the day.
Here are the key times:
- 3 a.m. (NA)
- 5am GMT (EUW)
- 3 a.m. CET (EUNE)
- 8am KST (Korea)
There will be a few hours of downtime when patching begins and matchmaking queues will be taken offline approximately three hours beforehand.
What’s changing in LoL Patch 12.7?
Zeri has gone back to nerfs —
In case you counted, Zeri is before her fifth set nerfs since their release just five patches ago. In LoL patch 12.7, Riot gives the Spark of Zaun another pass to try and lessen their impact on pro play.
The nerfs target her Bruiser build, Riot noted, but will still be an overall nerf to her other paths, including Crit and AP. This includes reducing her base stats, her Q and W base damage, as well as nerfing the cooldowns of E and her ultimate early but better late scaling.
While the Zeri changes are the biggest, Jayce, Lee Sin, Rengar, and Ryze also face nerfs as the first international League of Legends event of 2022 draws near.
Yasuo & Yone gain buffs when Immortal Shieldbow’s nerfs hit hard
They could be a threat in your solo queue games, but Yasuo and Yone have been struggling since Riot nerfed Lifesteal in LoL patch 12.6. So the Ionian brothers are getting some help ahead of time from MSI in LoL patch 12.7.
Yasuo gets some bonus base health and a reduced ultimate cooldown early on, while Yone will scale better with a similar ultimate change – only for the late game.
Top lane is also in for a meta shift as Gangplank, Gwen, Pantheon, and Wukong are also buffed. The jungle is also changing thanks to Lillia and Karthus. They’re nothing groundbreaking, but they should increase the diversity of champions on the world stage.
The full changes in League of Legends patch 12.7 are below. Courtesy of Riot. The update goes live on April 13th.
Notes on League of Legends Patch 12.7
- Damage: 55-225 ⇒ 55-310
W: Remove scurvy
E: Skip ‘n Slash
- Cooldown Refund: 50% ⇒ 60%
- Cooldown: 120-80 seconds ⇒ 100-80 seconds
- Base Health: 560 ⇒ 520
- Health per level: 90 ⇒ 95
- Base Armor: 27 ⇒ 22
- Armor per level: 3.5 ⇒ 3.8
- Mana: 250 ⇒ 300
- Movement Speed: 325 ⇒ 300
- Attack Speed per Level: 4% ⇒ 4.5%
- Damage to Monsters: 85% ⇒ 95%
Q: Resonance beat
- Damage on first cast: 55-155 ⇒ 50-150
- Second Spell Damage: 55-155 ⇒ 50-150
Passive: Dream-Loaded Branch
- Heal Rate: 12% AP ⇒ 20% AP
W: Attention! Oof!
- Damage: 70-150 ⇒ 80-160
W: Shape splitter
- Passive Damage: 50-130 ⇒ 50-170
- Movement Speed Bonus: 10-30% ⇒ 10-40%
- Health regeneration per five seconds: 9 ⇒ 7.5
Q: Comet Spear
- Tap Missile Length: 550 ⇒ 600
- Tap Missile Width: 150 ⇒ 120
E: Aegis attack
- Pantheon no longer slows down when moving backwards
R: Great Starfall
- Now falls 0.25 seconds later
- Bonus damage to structures reduced by 40%
W: Battle roar
- Bonus Monster Damage: 65-130 ⇒ 85-150
- Mana Ratio: 3% bonus ⇒ 2% bonus
- AP Ratio: 45% ⇒ 50%
Q: Crushing Blow
- Cooldown: 9-7 seconds ⇒ 8-6 seconds
W: Warrior Trickster
- Cooldown: 20-16 seconds ⇒ 20-12 seconds
- Can now walk over walls
E: Nimbus Strike
- Damage to Monsters: 150% ⇒ 180%
- AP Ratio: 80% ⇒ 100%
R: Last breath
- Cooldown: 80-30 seconds ⇒ 70-30 seconds
R: Fate sealed
- Cooldown: 120-80 seconds ⇒ 120-60 seconds
- Base Attack Damage: 53 ⇒ 50
- Attack Damage per Level: 2 ⇒ 1.5
- Base Armor: 22 ⇒ 20
- Health per level: 90 ⇒ 95
Q: Fire blast
- Damage: 10-30 (+110% attack damage) ⇒ 7-15 (+110-120% attack damage)
- Now only applies hit on hit once per spell
- Now only stacks R and reduces E cooldown once per cast
- Critical hits add an additional R stack and reduce E’s cooldown one more time
W: Ultrashock Laser
- Damage: 40-180 (+100% attack damage and 60% ability power) ⇒ 10-150 (+120% attack damage and 70% ability power)
E: spark burst
- Cooldown: 23 seconds ⇒ 28-22 seconds
R: Lightning Strike
- Cooldown: 100-80 seconds ⇒ 120-70 seconds
- Max Magic Resist Damage: 20 ⇒ 25
- Shred Ratio: 1% bonus HP ⇒ 1.2% bonus HP
Fimbulwinter (and Winter’s Approach)
- Cost: 2600 gold ⇒ 2700 gold
- Health: 400 ⇒ 350
- Cooldown: 90 seconds ⇒ 110 seconds
- Healing and shielding power per stack: 7% (max 35%) ⇒ 6% (max 30%)
- Cost: 2400 gold ⇒ 2300 gold
- Cooldown: 45 seconds ⇒ 35 seconds
Time Warp Tonic (Inspiration)
- Instant Potion Recovery: 50% ⇒ 30%
- Additional Movement Speed: 5% ⇒ 4%
https://www.dexerto.com/league-of-legends/lol-patch-12-7-notes-1799670/ LoL Patch 12.7 Notes: Release Date, PBE Leaks, Yasuo and Yone Buffs, Arcana Skins