MAN CITY continue their quest for their first Champions League win with a quarter-final clash against Atletico Madrid.
Pep Guardiola’s side reached last season’s final but were undone by a smart Chelsea side. who beat them 1-0 in Porto.
City remain in the hunt for winning Europe’s elite club competition but must face Diego Simeone’s Atletico Madrid first. who knocked out Man Utd in the round of 16.
However, City are rife while Atleti are a shadow of the side that reached two finals in three years, in 2014 and 2016.
When will Man City vs Atlético Madrid kick off?
- The match between Man City and Atletico Madrid will kick off at 8pm UK time on Tuesday 5 April.
- The game will take place at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester.
- The game will take place in front of a sold-out house.
- Man City and Atletico Madrid have never played each other competitively.
What channel is this and can it be streamed live?
- Man City vs Atletico Madrid will be broadcast live in the UK on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport 2 HD.
- You can stream the action live via the BT Sport app, which you can download to your phone or tablet.
- Reporting begins at 7:15 p.m.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (T&Cs apply)
Kyle Walker will not be able to take part in the clash after his red card against RB Leipzig in the group stage of the competition.
Ruben Dias is also out with a hamstring injury but John Stones could return to the City XI.
Yannick Carrasco is suspended for Atletico but Angel Correa and Koke could join Simeone’s XI after serving national bans.
Luis Suarez came on as a substitute at the weekend to score two goals but Simeone could stick with the partnership of Antoine Griezmann and Joao Felix instead.
- Manchester City – 1/3
- Tie – 4/1
- Atletico Madrid – 17/2
- Man City qualifies – 1/4
- Atletico Madrid on qualification – 14/5
*Quotes courtesy of bet fair and correct at the time of publication.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18159085/man-city-vs-atletico-madrid-live-stream-tv-channel-champions-league-online/ Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for the Champions League clash TONIGHT