Actress Kirstie Alley has died aged 71

Kirstie Alley, an actress best known for her role on the sitcom cheersAccording to her family, she died at the age of 71.

“The zest for life and passion of our mother, her children, grandchildren and her many animals, not to mention her everlasting joy in creating, was unparalleled and inspires us to live life to the fullest, just as she did,” wrote her family on Twitter.

Alley was surrounded by loved ones in her final moments at Moffit Cancer Center in Florida, they said.

alley Look who’s talking Co-star John Travolta paid tribute to the actor in a statement Monday.

“Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I’ve ever had,” he wrote on Instagram. “I love you Kirstie. I know we will meet again.”

In her later years, Alley claimed she was “balled black” by Hollywood for her conservative views and support for Donald Trump.

1670311800

Kristin Chenoweth says she is ‘devastated’ after Kirstie Alley’s death.

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 07:30

1670310000

Podcast host Kimberley Johnson pays tribute to Kirstie Alley despite their differences

“I’m sorry to hear that Kirstie Alley has passed away. She was a Trump supporter and she blocked me so we weren’t on the same page politically, but this woman was immensely talented, incredibly funny and I’m grateful for her unforgettable contribution to the conversation. REST IN PEACE,” Start me Podcast host Kimberley Johnson wrote on Twitter.

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 07:00

1670307300

Clip of Kirstie Alley and John Travolta dancing in 1989’s Look Who’s Talking goes viral

A clip of Kirstie Alley and John Travolta dancing in the 1989s Look who’s talking has gone viral.

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 6:15 am

1670305500

Jackée Harry pays tribute to Kirstie Alley

“Agreed or not, Kirstie Alley was an undeniable talent that brought joy to many – through the screen and with her warm, hilarious manner,” Jackée Harry wrote.

“RIP, dear. You were unique.”

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 5:45 am

1670302827

Trump pays tribute to the ‘great’ Kirstie Alley

Donald Trump has paid tribute to the late Kirstie Alley.

On Monday (December 5), Trump wrote on Truth Social: “Kirstie was a great person who really loved America. She will be missed!!!”

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 05:00

1670300100

Larry The Cable Guy pays tribute to Kirstie Alley

Peony HirwaniDecember 6, 2022 4:15 am

1670297402

Alley caused controversy with opinions about the war in Ukraine and gender

As The Independent has reported over the years, Kirstie Alley wasn’t shy about sharing her opinions on hot topics like the Ukraine war and changing notions of gender.

Here are some of our articles about their views.

Josh MarcusDecember 6, 2022 03:30

1670296502

Megyn Kelly mourns the loss of Kirstie Alley

Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly is among the many well-known figures mourning the death cheers Actress Kirstie Alley.

“This is such sad news,” Kelly wrote on Twitter on Monday. “A beautiful, brave, funny and loved woman.”

Josh MarcusDecember 6, 2022 3:15 am

1670295602

Cheers star openly spoke of struggles with drugs

In 2019, she revealed that she was addicted to cocaine in the 1970s while celebrating 40 years of sobriety.

That cheers Actor who also acted Look who’s talkingOn Twitter, she shared her struggle with drug addiction.

Alley, 68, shared a photo of a bouquet of flowers she bought and wrote: “For you guys that don’t know much about me, I used to be a cokehead. I quit drugs in 1979 and vowed to spend the same dollars on flowers every week that I spent on drugs. I buy and arrange my own flowers as gifts for ME. I buy them at the grocery store [sic].”

Jacob Stolworthy has more info.

Josh MarcusDecember 6, 2022 03:00

1670294702

John Travolta pays tribute to Kirstie Alley and their ‘special relationship’ as she dies of cancer aged 71

John Travolta has paid tribute to his former co-star and longtime friend Kirstie Alley following her death from cancer aged 71.

“Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I’ve ever had,” Mr. Travolta said on Instagram Monday night. “I love you Kirstie. I know we will meet again.”

Ms Alley, an actress who got her big break as Rebecca Howe on the TV show Cheers, starred with Mr. Travolta in the films Look Who’s Talking, and both were members of the Church of Scientology.

Io Dodds has the details.

Josh MarcusDecember 6, 2022 2:45 am

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kirstie-alley-died-cause-movies-and-tv-shows-b2239602.html Kirstie Alley Dead – Latest: Cheers and Look Who’s Talking Actress Dies Aged 71 As John Pays Tribute To Travolta

JOE HERNANDEZ

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.