Keanu Reeves gets restraining order against ‘Stalker’
Keanu Reeves has been granted a restraining order against a man who claims to be related to the actor.
The ‘Matrix’ star’s attorney Matthew Rosengart filed papers in a Los Angeles court on Tuesday to protect Reeves and his partner Alexandra Grant from a man they say has been ‘harassing them for months’ , according to TMZ.
Bryan Keith Dixon, the 38-year-old man in question, reportedly entered the actor’s $5.6 million Hollywood Hills mansion six times between November 5 and January 20.
According to court documents viewed by the outlet, Dixon attempted to contact the “John Wick” star each time.
It went so far that Reeves had to hire a private security team to investigate the alleged intruder, who has shared multiple posts on social media claiming to be the actor’s blood relative.
In his bizarre social media posts, Dixon called himself “Jasper Keith Reeves” and said he wanted to hold the actor “responsible” for him, per TMZ.
He also said he wanted to transfer his “personality rights” to the actor, the outlet adds.
TMZ reports that Dixon allegedly once left a backpack containing a DNA testing kit on the actor’s property to prove they are related — a claim Reeves denies.
Reeves’ private security team uncovered Dixon’s extensive violations of the law, including recent convictions for assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct in the state of Rhode Island.
Dixon is due to appear in court on February 24.
The Post has reached out to Reeves’ representatives for comment.
It’s not the first time the actor has obtained a restraining order from an alleged stalker.
In 2014, a 50-year-old woman, Kerry Colen Raus, was ordered to stay away from Reeves after she was found at Reeves’ home swimming in his pool and showering at his home.
According to the files, Raus had been placed in a psychiatric facility.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/02/keanu-reeves-granted-restraining-order-against-stalker/ Keanu Reeves gets restraining order against ‘Stalker’