Ex-glamor girl Katie Price banned from contacting ex-husband’s fiancee Michelle Penticost
Katie Price could face jail after sending an ‘abusive’ text to her ex-husband (pictured: PA)
Katie Price could face jail after she was arrested on suspicion of breaking a restraining order after texting her ex-husband ‘insulting’.
Police were called to the Sussex home of the former glamor model, who is known professionally as Jordan, on January 21.
Summary: 5 main points
- The Sun reports Price, 43, sent an abusive text message to ex-husband Kieran Hayler and his fiancée, Michelle Penticost.
- Price was banned from contacting Penticost in 2019 under the terms of a five-year ban.
- She was fined hundreds of pounds for hurling a severe ‘abuse’ at her during a consecutive game on the school playground.
- In December, Price was given a 16-week suspended prison sentence for drunk driving while she was unqualified and uninsured, as well as a two-year driving ban.
- She was driving to visit a friend nearby in Sussex when the crash happened around 6:20 a.m. on September 28.
What was said
A spokesman for Sussex Police said: “At 5.45pm on Friday (January 21) police responded to reports that a suspect had breached their restraining order.
“Officers arrested a woman in her 40s who have been released for investigation while investigations continue.”
A representative for Katie Price has been contacted for comment. A note from the editor:
Thank you for reading. NationalWorld is a new national news brand, produced by a team of journalists, editors, video producers and designers living and working across the UK. Learn more about who’s Who in the group, and ours editorial value. We want to start a community among our readers, so follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagramand continue the conversation. You can also Subscribe to our newsletter and get a selection of our best readings to your inbox every day.
https://www.nationalworld.com/news/katie-price-arrested-on-suspicion-of-breaching-restraining-order-over-message-to-ex-husband-kieran-hayler-3538377 Katie Price arrested on suspicion of violating restraining order – via text message to ex-husband Kieran Hayler