With so many functions, they get clogged Call of Duty: Mobile On the lobby screen, it can sometimes be difficult to see clearly where the log out option is. This can be frustrating for users with multiple accounts, family members who have access to the same mobile device, or those who just want to sign out to troubleshoot technical issues. How to log out of CoD Mobile in 2022.
How to sign out of your Call of Duty: Mobile account
To opt out of Call of Duty: Mobile users should:
- Download Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Make sure the game is loaded on the lobby screen.
- Select the “Settings” button.
- This can be found along the top bar of the game and will be a small cog wheel.
- Swipe right until you find “Law and Privacy”.
- Select “Legal & Privacy”.
- “Log out” is located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Once Sign Out is selected, press OK.
- Users now have the option to sign in again with a different account.
For those who are having further issues logging out or back into the game, the best next step is to reach out to Activision Support here. There is an FAQ page and a form where users can write about the problems they are having.
It’s worth noting that multiple logout and login attempts will trigger a security warning and potentially delay your ability to log back into the game, especially on multiple devices. We recommend keeping it to a minimum so as not to arouse suspicion.
In other gaming news, Pokemon Snap has been added to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack library. The new Fortnite x Fall Guys x Rocket League challenges are now live with Crown Clash rewards. The latest Xbox gold games for July are available now including Relicta, Torchlight and more.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/709909-how-to-log-out-of-cod-mobile-2022-iphone-ios-android How to Sign Out of CoD Mobile (2022)