Kid Cudi, aka Scott Mescudi, has announced his upcoming world tour To The Moon, which is set to begin later this summer.
The 27-city global event kicks off in Vancouver, Canada on August 16th and the final show will be in Milan, Italy on November 22nd.
The artist’s only UK show is Tuesday 15 November at The O2, marking his first UK gig since 2009.
Cudi also announced his first Moon Man’s Landing Festival to be held on September 17 in Cleveland, the artist’s hometown. The festival will feature performances by Cudi himself as well as artists such as Playboi Carti, Haim, Pusha-T, Mike Dean and more.
A busy year is developing for Cudi. The artist recently unveiled the first single from his new record entergalactic, which is scheduled for release on September 30th. Titled do what i wantthe track has already amassed almost five million streams on Spotify.
The artist will release an animated Netflix show also bearing the title entergalactic, which will premiere along with its album on September 30th. Among those featured entergalactic Starring Timothée Chalamet, Jessica Williams, Teyana Taylor, Ty Dolla Sign and more.
How to get tickets in the UK
Tickets for Cudi’s UK show, which takes place in the capital on Tuesday November 15th, go on sale from Ticketmaster from Friday June 24th at 10am.
How to get tickets in Europe
Tickets for Cudis shows in Amsterdam and Belgium are available from Ticketmaster on Friday 24 June from 10am local time.
How to get tickets in the US and Canada
Advance tickets for shows in the US and Canada are already available from Ticketmaster. These tickets are only available to American Express cardholders or those wishing to purchase “Official Platinum” or “Silver VIP” tickets.
Enjoy unlimited access to 70 million ad-free songs and podcasts with Amazon Music Sign up now for a free 30-day trial
General sale tickets for all shows in the US and Canada go on sale from Ticketmaster starting Friday, June 24 at 10:00 am local time.
What is the lineup?
Don Toliver and Strick will support Cudi on all dates of the North American leg of the tour. 070 Shake and Denzel Curry will also be shown on select dates.
Support acts for the remainder of the To The Moon world tour have yet to be announced.
Where to see Kid Cudi on tour in 2022?
- August 16: Vancouver, British Columbia, Rogers Arena
- August 18: Portland, Oregon, Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- August 19: Seattle, WA, Climate Pledge Arena
- August 21: Oakland, CA, Oakland Arena
- August 23: San Diego, California, Pechanga Arena
- August 24: Inglewood, CA, Kia Forum
- August 25: Phoenix, AZ, Footprint Center
- August 27: Denver, CO, ball arena
- August 30: Dallas, TX, American Airlines Center
- August 31: Austin, TX, Moody Center ATX
- September 1: Houston, TX, Toyota Center
- September 4: Miami, FL, FTX Arena
- September 6: Atlanta, GA, State Farm Arena
- September 8: Washington, DC, Capital One Arena
- September 9: Philadelphia, PA, Wells Fargo Center
- September 10: Boston, MA, TD Garden
- September 12: Brooklyn, NY, Barclays Center
- September 14: Toronto, Ontario, Scotiabank Arena
- September 16: Chicago, IL, United Center
- September 17: Cleveland, OH, West Bank of the Flats (Moon Man’s Landing Festival)
- October 7: Tokyo, Japan, Toyosu Pit
- November 12: Berlin, Germany, Verti Music Hall
- November 13: Amsterdam, Netherlands, AFAS Live
- November 15: London, UK, The O2
- November 17: Brussels, Belgium, Palais 12
- November 20: Paris, France, Zenith Paris
- November 22: Milan, Italy, Fabrique
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/tickets-kid-cudi-to-the-moon-world-tour-b2107588.html How to get Kid Cudis To The Moon world tour tickets