The devil may not have died that night, but Michael Myers’ latest killing spree is finally home.
Christmas may be near, but it’s never too early to celebrate Halloween and Michael Myers is going on a bloody rampage. Thankfully, anyone who is still sad because the spooky season is over can be as excited as Halloween Kills Finally comes home video.
This highly-anticipated release will feature new theatrical and extended cinematics including an alternate ending, deleted/expanded scenes, gag reels, Kill Count, and a commentary highlight. with Director David Gordon Green and the stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy Greer. There are also a number of feature films including a look at returning characters previously traumatized by Michael Myers in “Haddonfield’s Open Wound” and “The 1978 Transformation” that take us behind the scenes of the movie. different flashback sequences in the film. Included in this news is the official boxy for the release that will use the same haunting burning Michael Myers image seen in the movie’s poster.
This sequel takes place on the same night as 2018 Halloween and continues the story of Curtis’ Laurie Strode trying to protect her family from the boogeyman while also showing how a villain like Michael Myers can infect an entire community like Haddonfield. It’s a divisive film for both fans and critics as it currently holds a 41% rating from critics on Rotten Tomatoes, but that doesn’t stop the sequel from killing it in the room. tickets with $131 million worldwide with only a $20 million budget.
It will be interesting to see the alternate ending, was previously reported by Collider, would bring to this movie because the original hitman’s ending was one of the sequel’s brutal highlights. Eagle-eyed viewers know there are a few scenes in the trailer, like Laurie walking down a hallway with a knife in her hand seemingly recovering from her injuries and ready to join the fight against Myers, which isn’t. included in the movie. However, we won’t have to wait long to see what this expansion brings when the digital version is only a few days away.
Check out the bonus features below:
- GAG REEL
- Scenarios DELETED / RENEWED
- HADDONFIELD’S OPEN FUNDS – Those who died at the hands of Michael Myers were not his only victims. We take a look at some of the returning characters, and why their past traumatic encounter with The Shape makes them natural candidates to try to defend Haddonfield against him.
- THE KILL TEAM – It takes a big team to make a movie of the HALLOWEEN KILLS scale, especially when part of the mission is to raise the bar for Michael’s gruesome murders. We hear from the people behind the mayhem discussing how they continue to push the franchise to the next level.
- STRODE FAMILY VALUE – The filmmakers and cast discuss three generations of Strode women who have been terrorized by The Shape, and the roles Laurie, Karen, and Allyson play in trying to destroy evil. his.
- CONVERT 1978 – Shooting new footage that matches the feel of the iconic 1978 movie scene was no easy task and even required a bit of luck. We reveal some secrets of how the filmmakers achieved these stunning shots.
- The Power of Fear – Michael Myers’ effects of pure evil extend far beyond those of his victims. We examine how fear of The Shape has changed the psyche of the people of Haddonfield.
- KILL THE COUNTRY
- HOT COMMENTS – Director/co-writer David Gordon Green and stars Jamie Lee Curtis and Judy Greer
Prepare for Halloween is over next year, the final part of this current sequel trilogy, you can get your copy Halloween Kills digital on December 14 and real on January 11. For all the latest information Halloween news, stick with Collider.
One killer inspired the other.
About the author
https://collider.com/halloween-kills-4k-bluray-digital-release-date-bonus-content/ Halloween Kills 4K, Blu-ray, Digital Release Includes Alternate Ending