fish in cult of the Lamb is key to making some of the best meals in the game, not to mention earning some great rewards from the fisherman. However, this little mini-game can be tricky for new players. Thankfully, this guide is here to save the day. How to fish in Cult of the Lamb.
Easy way to catch fish in Cult of the Lamb
To catch fish in Cult of the Lamb, players should:
- First hold X/A/B to cast the fishing line.
- The longer you hold the button, the further you will throw.
- When a fish bites, you need to pay attention to the green segment that appears.
- Try to keep the hook inside this green segment.
- This is done by holding down the X/A/B button and releasing it at the right moment.
- Keep it up and eventually the fish will be caught.
You don’t have to be perfect with the timings here. The hook is likely to leave the green segment occasionally, which is fine, but it’s important that you recover quickly.
In my experience, rarer fish like squid, crab and lobster are more difficult to catch. Since these are part of a quest reward for the fisherman, I assume the increased difficulty would make sense.
Once you’ve mastered the fishing, come back each day to easily snag ingredients to make into camp meals. Fish is one of the easiest and best ingredients in the game, so try to go fishing regularly. (They can also be exchanged as an offering to the god.)
Also, here are five tips you should know before you start Cult of the Lamb. Splatoon 3 customization details were revealed during a special Nintendo Direct. Wondering if the Spider-Man Remastered PC version is any good? Here is the GR review.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/712485-cult-of-the-lamb-fishing-how-to-catch-fish-easily Cult of Lamb Fishing: How to easily catch fish