ROMAN ABRAMOVICH has had his assets FREEZE by the European Union a week after the UK government did the same.
The Chelsea owner has come under intense scrutiny over his financial involvement in Russia, which is currently at war with Ukraine.
And now only 72 hours remain until the acquisition is complete.
This has all resulted in Chelsea being unable to print sponsorless shirts after three and Hyundai having suspended the club until further notice.
Meanwhile, Thomas Tuchel remains at the club but has refused to commit beyond the summer.
Everything you need for the 2022 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival LIVE – all the latest superstructures CONFIRMED as runners and drivers before the first day
- Cheltenham Festival FREE BETS – New customer offers
- Race schedule, TV channel and live stream information for the greatest show on turf
- Get £60 in FREE BETS – Get £10 to spend on SIX races on Tuesday with Paddy Power
- Guide to the Gold Cup 2022 – all current odds for the parade race on Friday
Follow ALL the latest updates and stream gossip from Stamford Bridge right here…
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17821463/chelsea-news-live-roman-abramovich-assets-thomas-tuchel-ukraine-lukakusponsor-transfer/ Chelsea ‘unable to print sanctions-era sponsorless’ kits, crucial 72-hour battle, Tuchel REFUSES to commit