ROMAN ABRAMOVICH’s assets have been frozen by the European Union – a week after the UK government did the same.
And the terms and conditions state that Chelsea cannot sell tickets until a takeover is complete.
As a result, the Blues are demanding Saturday’s FA Cup quarter-finals be played behind closed doors in Middlesbrough.
Meanwhile, Kai Havert has revealed he is willing to self-fund his trip for the away game.
Read on to find out more about the situation surrounding Chelsea’s ownership troubles.
Everything you need for the 2022 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival LIVE – Current results and tips from day one
- Cheltenham Festival FREE BETS – New customer offers
- Race schedule, TV channel and live stream information for the greatest show on turf
- Get £60 in FREE BETS – Get £10 to spend on SIX races on Tuesday with Paddy Power
- Guide to the Gold Cup 2022 – all current odds for the parade race on Friday
Follow ALL the latest updates and stream gossip from Stamford Bridge right here…
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17821463/chelsea-news-live-roman-abramovich-assets-takeover-kai-havertz-transfer/ Chelsea advocate behind closed doors game, Havertz’s noble gesture NO tickets can be sold – latest updates