Breakwaters launched last weekend and there have been numerous updates and improvements since then, including:
- Key Remapping is now available in the settings menu
- Network improvements for slower internet connections
- Improved camera movement and increased range of values on camera settings to allow for more options
- Fixed bug in player corridor
- Adjustments to items, points, and playability
Players can join solo or in 6-player online co-op groups to explore this vast open-world ocean floor adventure together.
Come in, the water is still good! Indie studio Soaring Pixels Games is excited to announce the Early Access launch of their ambitious first title Breakwaters. Available today in both single-player and 6-player online co-op, this exploration-survival-and-exploration game set in a breathtaking, ever-changing ocean world full of mystery, is now available on Steam with price $19.99 USD.
https://gaminglyfe.com/breakwaters-receives-first-early-access-update/ Breakwaters gets its first early access update