If you watched NBC, CBS, ABC, or CNN this week with their endless, breathless coverage of Donald Trump’s fourth indictment, you missed this:
- President Biden has again lied about several details of his life, making up stories about his grandfather and Amtrak and humble beginnings. Read Steven Nelson’s roundup of Joe’s favorite fables in the post.
The press just blames it on good old Joe, but that’s not the case: it’s pathological.
Joe Biden is the old man at the food counter who keeps telling the same nonsense because he can’t remember it’s not true.
He has been accused of these lies multiple times, and he keeps telling them.
He lacks the ability to conform, correct, and be honest—traits that we think would be important in a President of the United States.
When his press people finally realized how bleak the prospect of another vacation was, President Empathy arranged a last-minute trip to Maui Monday.
How much do you want to bet that he behaves inappropriately around family members and tries to keep everything to himself?
- Speaking of inappropriate behavior, a recent Biden quote from this week: “I want to say something to your kids. I know some really great ice cream places around here and Daddy owes you one so talk to me afterwards.” What?!
Then he whispered creepily to claim that bidenomics works while costing the average household $709 more a month than it did two years ago. is that a fool anyone?
- The DOJ also conducted a sham “independent” investigation into his son, Hunter, whom you recall Joe claimed never knew about his business. . . Sorry he never spoke to him about his business. . . sorry never went into business with. It will be pretty soon, yes he did business with him but made no money.
Giving the special counsel’s job to a man who already worked out a deal for Hunter is the Biden administration’s way of delaying the whole debacle beyond the 2024 election — aided by the conspiracy of media silence.
- Biden lied about the number of people allowed to apply for asylum each month. He said 45,000. In July there were three times as many, the highest value measured in more than 20 years.
Millions have been “legally” allowed to enter since he took office, on uncertain asylum claims, and untold millions more have entered illegally. He does nothing to stop this.
- Thousands of these migrants arrive in New York City every week. Mayor Adams begged for money. Biden said no. Governor Hochul asked for a military base to house them. Biden told her no.
In short, Joe Biden is a disaster. That’s exactly what happened over the last week – we’d need a few more pages to discuss what he’s been up to since taking office.
The is what we should be talking about, the issues that matter to the nation that the Republican candidates brave enough to run next week will be debating.
But the Democrats and liberal media have a diversion ready. Every day is Trump, Trump, Trump. And of course the Don is happy to comply with her monomania.
Trump’s supporters might think they are staying loyal to this consortium by continuing to support him. But Trump is only acting for himself, both in retaliation for the election he lost and as a ticket out of prison for the prosecution he faces. January 6th was a nationwide travesty, and he is to blame for it.
Some of the prosecutions may be unfair, but Trump is no victim. He did try to overthrow an election. And he did Take secret documents with you.
A new Associated Press poll shows that 53% of Americans will never vote for Trump for these reasons and others.
If Trump wins the Republican nomination, all progressive politicians and news anchors will rejoice, knowing that that’s all they have to discuss before Election Day. Everyone will be talking about the elephant in the room and not the donkey in the White House.
Biden’s poll numbers are so low, his politics so destructive, he can’t win a second term – unless Trump is the candidate.
We need a better chance at a better future.