Black Friday is fast approaching – but many big-name UK retailers have slashed prices ahead of the much-awaited deal day.
Read ours Black Friday Live Blog for the latest deals and updates
We’ve listed the major UK retailers with Black Friday deals now live.
This year, the splendid shopping festival takes place on Friday, November 26.
But not all deals advertised as part of Black Friday are as good as they sound.
Make sure you shop around and compare prices before you buy.
What? The magazine found 187 of 201 products sold by Currys, Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, AO.com and Richer Sounds last year. for the same or more on Black Friday compared to previous months.
And 99% of the 201 products tested were for less or the same price in the months after Black Friday – meaning shoppers can sometimes save by waiting for prices to drop.
Experts remind shoppers that something only gets a discount if you’re going to buy it.
You can always use a sales opportunity instead – and Earn hundreds of pounds from old appliances you never expect to be something worthwhile.
But if you’re gearing up to hit Black Friday with some spending, here’s our list of the major retailers that are offering pre-deal day discounts.
Which retailers are doing early Black Friday deals?
The popular supermarket is selling birth calendar for only 79p.
1,543 huge deals advertised on Boots Black Friday deals, including Discounts on perfumes and toiletries.
The online-only department store is one of the few retailers that will participate in Cyber Monday this year. Its Black Friday deals aren’t too bad either, up to Fashion 60% off.
Dyson vacuums are more affordable, with tech company Black Friday price promise guarantee that you won’t see a good deal even better after your purchase is made.
Emma’s mattresses are consistently ranked among the best on the market. For Black Friday, the company’s premium mattress is a Unacceptable 45% discount. Add code “SUN” at checkout for extra discount.
Gucci’s rush eau de toilette is just £38, down from £62 – or just £30.40 for Perfume shop members.
The fitness brand has served millions of gym goers and this year it’s offering discounts on the whole thing great scope. Look out for specific emergency services, the NHS and student discounts.
House of Fraser
The Spanish fashion giant has up to 50% off for more than 1,000 different items – but be quick, deals end on Sunday.
If you need a mattress, now might be the time to buy it. Simba is delivering to Its 50% off Which one? Best Buy Range Mattresses cost more than £300.
Sky’s Super fast broadband just £25 for the first 18 months of this week during the company’s Black Friday festivities.
10 best Black Friday deals right now
We’ve scoured the web and here are the best deals we found today (November 24):
- Shark Cordless Vacuum, £179.99 (save £170) – buy here
- Simba mattress, up to 50% off – buy here
- 3 months Audible in 99p – buy here
- Ringing Doorbell + Echo Dot, £44 (save £44.99) – buy here
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle, £259.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Ninja Foodi MAX Airfryer, £179.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% with code “SUN” – buy here
- Charlotte Tilbury, 30% off selected lines – buy here
- Selfridges, up to 20% off designer brands – buy here
- Giant Cadbury Dairy Milk Gift Bar, £5.90 (save £4.09) – buy here
* We may earn revenue if you click on the links above and purchase the product but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Money team?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/16836924/all-the-retailers-doing-early-black-friday-sales/ All retailers conduct early Black Friday sales