Place/Date: – March 7, 2022 at 16:19 UTC · 2 minutes reading time
Contact: Acardex, Source: Acardex
Acardex, one of the first decentralized exchanges based on the Cardano blockchain, will solve Cardano’s concurrency problem when fully operational by allowing many transactions to run simultaneously.
Acardex has just published the report of its first audit, the security audit mainly checks our platforms and its solutions for any form of vulnerabilities to ensure that our platform is highly secured against any form of attack, hacks, DDOS etc. This is to protect our platform and its reputation along with funds from our investors.
This is our first security audit since Acardex was founded and it was conducted by a well-known private crypto security audit firm.
This announcement comes as the project launches its seed token sale, with over 90 million of the 150 million $ACX tokens for seed sale allocation having been sold at the time of writing this press release.
Our token ID policy, residing on Cardano, has already been minted and distributed and has already been verified as secure.
$ACX use cases include:
- Ability to exchange ADA for other Cardano Native tokens
- Possibility to cast votes and participate in the management of the platform
- Used for paying fees such as swap fees and slippage fees
- Ability to participate in Acardex decentralized NFT marketplace which is open and accessible to all (Our development team is working hard to launch NFT marketplace as part of Acardex ecosystem by Q3 of the year or even earlier).
- Acardex token early adopters get exclusive access to NFT drops, list their NFts, set a price and sell their assets on our marketplace.
Sale of ACX token seeds
- 1ACX = 0.00125AD
- 1 ADA = 800 ACX
- Seed Supply: 150,000,000
- Minimum purchase: 300 ADA
- Maximum purchase: 30,000
Participate in On Going Seed SaleUsers should only use Cardano native wallets like Yoroi Wallet, Daedalus Wallet, Nami Wallet or Adalite Wallet.
Users can only participate in the Seed Sale through our website.
Acardex is a crypto project built on top of Cardano, trying to create a decentralized exchange based on the AMM protocol. The aim is to create a platform with extremely low rates and the ability to carry out cross-border transactions quickly.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/acardex-completes-project-audition-cardano/ Acardex completes Project Audition on Cardano and continues $ACX Token Seed Sale