The third round of the FA Cup will ring in the new year according to the deal, but first – the draw!
All of the Premier League’s majors are in at this stage of the competition, after the second game kicks off this weekend.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and last season’s finalists Chelsea will all be in the draw, as will the home team Leicester.
Leicester beat Chelsea with a score of 1-0 in a tough final last May thanks to Youri Tielemans’ terrifying goal at Wembley in front of just 22,000 people.
Once again, The Foxes have proven that you don’t have to be one of the big six to claim the grand prix, so every team can see themselves as a potential winner of the campaign’s competition. this.
And it all started with the much-anticipated third round draw.
When will the FA Cup third round draw take place?
- The draw for the third round of the FA Cup 2021/22 will take place on Monday, December 6.
- No specific time has been confirmed for the draw yet, but it will be held during ITV coverage of Boreham Wood vs St Alban’s City, which begins at 7.45pm UK time.
On which channel will the FA Cup third round draw take place and can it be broadcast live?
- The FA Cup third round draw will be shown for FREE live on ITV4 in the UK.
- You can also stream the draw live from the ITV Hub, available for download to your mobile device or tablet.
- You can also stay up to date with the draw results right here on SunSport with our live blog.
Which teams are drawn?
All 20 Premier League teams and all 24 Championship teams will be in the draw on Monday.
And they will be joined by the winners of the 20 suits taking place in the second round of the competition this weekend.
The number of balls, however, is yet to be confirmed.
Number of balls
first. AFC Bournemouth
3. Aston Villa
5. City of Birmingham
6. black fire
9. Brighton & Hove Albion
ten. City of Bristol
twelfth. the city of Cardiff
14. City of Coventry
15. Crystal Palace
16. Derby county
19. The town of Huddersfield
20. City of Hull
21. Leeds United
22. Leicester City
24. The town of Luton
25. City of Manchester
26. Manchester United
29. Newcastle United Football Club
30. Norwich City
thirty first. Forest of Nottingham
32. Peterborough United
33. Preston North End
34. Forest ranger
36. Sheffield United
38. Stoke City
39. City of Swansea
40. Tottenham Hotspur
42. West Bromwich Albion
43. West Ham United
44. Wolverhampton Wanderers
45. The town of Yeovil
forty six. Bristol Rovers
47. Port Vale
49. Hartlepool United
50. AFC Wimbledon
51. Colchester United or Wigan Athletic
52. Leyton Orient
53. Cambridge United
54. The town of Mansfield
55. The town of Swindon
56. Rotherham United
57. Charlton Athletic
58. Boreham Wood or St Albans City
59. Kidderminster Harriers or FC Halifax Town
60. The town of Shrewsbury
sixty one. City of Salford or Chesterfield
62. Rochdale or Plymouth Argyle
63. The town of Ipswich or Barrow
sixty four. Harrogate town
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16917570/fa-cup-3rd-round-draw-date-start-time-ball-numbers-tv/ When will the FA Cup third round draw take place? Start date, time, ball number, FREE live stream and TV channel