F1 returns this weekend as the world’s most famous racing drivers head to Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix.
So far this season it’s the latter two Verstappen and Leclerc secured race winswith Hamilton finishing 3rd and 10th in Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia.
Mercedes obviously still has porpoise problems and has so far lagged behind both Red Bull and Ferrari.
But Toto Wolff and company will try to put an end to that this weekend and Hamilton is looking to score more points.
When is the Australian F1 Grand Prix?
- The Australian F1 Grand Prix gets underway at 6am UK time on Sunday 10 April.
- The race takes place at the Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne, Australia.
- There will be a whopping 80,000 fans in attendance for the race.
- Exercises One and Two begin on Friday April 8th from 4am to 7am UK time.
- Practice 3 takes place on Saturday 9th April at 4am with qualifying starting later in the day at 7am.
What TV channel will the F1 Australian Grand Prix be broadcast on and can it be streamed live?
- All coverage from the F1 Australian Grand Prix is shown live on Sky Sports F1.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both available to download to your phone or tablet.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (T&Cs apply)
Australian Grand Prix schedule
Friday, April 8th
- Exercise One – 4am BST
- Exercise 2 – 7am CET
Saturday, April 9th
- Exercise 3-4am BST
- Qualifying – 7am CET
Sunday, April 10th
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/18172558/f1-australian-grand-prix-uk-start-time-live-stream-tv-channel-practice-qualifying/ UK Tee Time, Live Stream, TV Channel, Training, Melbourne Qualifying Times