Sport

Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte Officially CONFIRMED on April 23 in monster heavyweight title bout at Wembley

TYSON FURY will defend his WBC heavyweight belt against Dillian Whyte on April 23 at Wembley Stadium.

The all-British showdown has finally been confirmed after the pair reached an agreement earlier this week.

Tyson Fury will officially defend his WBC heavyweight title against Dillian Whyte on April 23

2

Tyson Fury will officially defend his WBC heavyweight title against Dillian Whyte on April 23Credit: PA
Whyte will win glory at Wembley Stadium

2

Whyte will win glory at Wembley StadiumCredit: PA

The home of English football will host the thrilling, witnessing spectacle Whyte have a chance to win the biggest prize in boxing.

Whyte left it until the last minute to agree for the WBC world title clash, angry Anger in the past few weeks.

Brawler Brixton was not satisfied with a 20% cut of his purse, while the Gypsy King scratched the remaining 80%.

But he agreed to his hit at the big time and chance for Fury to beat his first bout.

Winning the BT Sport program will bring 34-year-old Whyte £9 million and WBC Heavyweight Title.

He is guaranteed £6m to face the 6ft 9in tall Fury champ.

MORE TO FOLLOW

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT (Applicable Ts&C)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17773738/fury-whyte-date-confirmed-wembley-wbc-heavyweight-title-fight/ Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte Officially CONFIRMED on April 23 in monster heavyweight title bout at Wembley

Ashley

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button