TRANS pornstar Angelina Please may have died after taking ‘fentanyl-contaminated ketamine’, her devastated mum believes, as she issues a stark warning to partygoers who use drugs.
Angelina, whose real name is called Francesca MontalbanoShe previously struggled with a methamphetamine addiction, but recently only took ketamine, her mother claims.
In an exclusive interview with The Sun, her mother Stephanie Montalbano said: “She was on ketamine.
“She had been clean from meth for over a year, but she still was try party drugs.
“I could tell her until I’m blue in the face not to do it and why you shouldn’t, but she would just hide it from me and I didn’t want her to do that.
“I don’t want to be friends with my kids, I want to be a parent, but I also want to know what they’re up to and I want to give them safe advice when I can.
“I’ve lost other people, I want everyone to have the narcan [spray]and don’t do drugs alone, always have a buddy.”
Naloxone, also known as Narcan, is a prescription drug that quickly reverses an opioid overdose in an emergency.
Stephanie, who last spoke to her daughter on the phone from her home in Chicago on March 11, says the couple were incredibly close and she was supportive of their transition since her son Lonnie is also trans.
She travels to Nevada to identify her daughter’s decomposed body and still doesn’t believe her death is real.
“I’ve been crying for two days and I wake up in the middle of the night,” she said through tears.
“I just knew it. But I kept saying, ‘She’s going to be so mad at us, she’s going to be like, ‘C’mon mom, it’s only been a few days, why would you call people and talk to my friends?'”
Stephanie had reported her daughter missing to the Las Vegas police, and a close friend of Angelina’s had pounded on her apartment door before police arrived.
“I’m devastated when I finally heard it [that she had died]it was very guttural, I know her friend didn’t want to tell me.
“I don’t know how long she was there, she was found in the living room, she was unrecognizable so they can’t identify her.
“I can’t remember what we talked about last, but I said I love you, we always said I love you.”
Stephanie’s daughter told her she was excited to attend the AVN Awards in Las Vegas, where she was nominated for the Trans Performer of the Year category.
“SHE WAS NOT RECOGNIZABLE”
She was stressed and worried about her outfit, but was excited about the event, which is why her mother feels she didn’t take her own life and that the overdose was accidental.
A spokesman for the Clark County Medical Examiner confirmed Francesca’s death to The Sun but was unable to provide further details because it was a “pending case.”
“She was on anti-depressants, the doctor said she was on the lower spectrum of a manic-depressive or bipolar person,” Stephanie told The Sun. “But I think it was absolutely an accident.”
Angelina’s mother and father Jim have been married for more than 30 years and have always been supportive of their daughter and her lifestyle when she decided to do porn.
They said she started out as a webcam model a few years ago, before dating her ex-boyfriend, porn star Luke Hudson, who she broke up with about a year ago.
“We just wanted her to be happy as long as she’s safe,” Stephanie said. “She had a lot of fans and I was blown away by all the support we had.
Her family has already raised more than $20,000 after starting a page GoFundMe to bring Francesca’s body back to Chicago, where she grew up, for burial before her funeral.
Her brother Lonnie wrote: “We only want for Francesca what should be given to her in her last moment here leading up to her funeral and are bringing home her memories and prized possessions which we are not giving away/donating.
MORE THAN A PORNSTAR
“We want all of her friends and family to attend her memorial service. Once we fly to Nevada we will have a better idea of when your service will be.
“I’ll keep you all updated on our plans and keep everyone updated on what’s going on with my sister. We hope to see you soon to put a face to the many names that have come out in support of my sister and her family.”
Describing her daughter as more than just a porn star, Francesca’s mother explained, “She was very independent, very spirited, very bright.
“She just started writing again, which is what she had been doing since she was a child.”
She said the OnlyFans star loved her job and did not plan on full surgery as she was popular with fans on screen and did not want to lose sensitivity during sex.
“It didn’t really matter to her, she was who she was and didn’t care,” Stephanie said.
“She did it for a living Transgender person in the body they were in.
“She talked about maybe going into production after acting in films, she had a lot of plans.”
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17999702/angelina-please-found-dead-cause-of-ketamine/ Trans pornstar Angelina Please, 24, “may have been on fentanyl-laced ketamine before dying alone,” the heartbroken mother warns