Summer house will return to Bravo for its sixth season in January. Starring Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller and Luke Gulbranson, the reality series will follow housemates as they return to normal summer lives usually after spending the fifth season together in quarantine.
“The heat isn’t the only thing heating up this summer! Bravo is returning to the Hamptons for the sixth season of Summer house, premiering in Monday, January 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. After spending last summer in quarantine together, the housemates returned to their regular NYC weekday hustle routine and spent weekends in the East with big, triangle parties. dramatic love and of course, fun all day. Returning this summer are Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller and Luke Gulbranson. Housemates features new friends Andrea Denver, Mya Allen and Alex Wach and a special appearance by Craig Conover and Austen Kroll in Bravo’s “Southern Charm”.
Coming up this season:
At a major turning point in her life, often ambitious and determined Lindsay Hubbard is hesitant about her next steps. After being befriended by Austen in Vermont, Lindsay continued to date Jason in the city until she experienced the biggest personal drama of her life. Not sure if she wants to continue things with Jason or date around this summer, Lindsay has been suggested by some housemates that her “Hot Hubbs Summer” behavior may have been a bit too hot.
Paige DeSorbo is living her best life. Shortly after leaving Vermont, her longtime lover Craig Conover became single and she didn’t miss the chance to explore a potential relationship with him. As summer approaches, however, Paige learns that her ex Andrea will also be joining the house, and she is eager to see if their chemistry is still as hot as before. She’s definitely smitten with both of these men… but after learning Craig could hook up with a famous celebrity, she has no problem showing him that she has plenty of options. for myself.
· Last summer, Kyle Cooke and fiance Amanda were doing better than ever, but living and working together over the past year has clearly taken a toll and the two have hit their lows. Since this was the last summer before getting married, Kyle was determined to go big or go home. With many housemates already doubting their wedding will even take place, Kyle is forced to check his priorities or he can go home… alone.
· Always busy with work and raising a litter of puppies, Amanda Batula has been doing everything but planning the wedding. With just a few weeks until the big day, her pre-wedding glory is overshadowed by her and Kyle’s constant skirmishes and drama. Amanda soon faces the hardest decision of her life… either going down the aisle or breaking off the engagement for good.
· Carl Radke has become the best version of himself after a rough summer last year. His career is thriving and he is focusing on his physical and mental health by exercising and meditating daily. Excited to explore a whole new world of sober dating with the hope of settling down, Carl has a variety of potential romantic relationships over the course of the summer. Will he love or be broken?
Feeling like she was working too much and having no control over her life, Danielle Olivera quit her corporate job to take great risks, not only financially but also personally. Although she and boyfriend Robert are still going strong, they find it difficult to put their relationship first and this summer could be what causes them to fall apart.
· After living in Georgia all her life, Ciara Miller applied for a nursing license in New York and found an apartment in the city, but she soon found herself homesick. She has dated a few different guys in New York, but is faced with a difficult decision when one of her past lovers visits her home.
· Having finally moved in from Ciara, Luke Gulbranson wants a summer filled with fun…and romance. No stranger to love triangles, Luke finds himself pulled in different directions throughout Summer and gets his fair share of roles once again in his TV series.
New to the Hamptons, but no stranger to this group of friends, Andrea Denver is excited to be spending the summer with Paige. As soon as he entered the house, he knew that she might have something romantic going on with someone he considers a close friend. And although his first instinct is always to get on the field, Andrea is more determined than ever to find the right girl to bring back to Italy.
· Mya Allen, a restaurant consultant who runs a cookie business, likes to keep things sweet. After parting ways with her longtime fiance during quarantine, Mya joins her friend Paige for a summer she’ll never forget. She’s taking her time to find her next man and wants to have fun and relax… And what better place than in the Hamptons?
· Born in Hong Kong, Alex Wach moved to the US at an early age and has lived in New York since the age of 12. As a fitness trainer, Alex’s priorities include eating healthy, working out, and looking good. Will he be able to keep up with this crew?
Summer house is produced by Truly Original, with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Jamie Jakimo, Trish Gold and Maggie Langtry as Executive Producers, and by Left Hook Media, with Matt Odgers and Scott Teti as Executive Producers. . Sean Clifford is also an Executive Producer. ”
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/summer-house-season-six-premiere-date-announced-for-bravo-reality-series/ Summer House: Season six premiere date announced for Bravo reality series – TV show canceled + extended