With The Expanse Season 6 starts streaming on Prime Video tomorrow, I recently spoke with Stevens Strait and Dominique Tipper about making the final installment of the critically acclaimed series. In the fun interview, Strait and Tipper talked about why they wanted to end the series on a strong note, what the final season was about, how they shot the first and last episodes at the same time. , what a huge relief that was. they’ve landed, like how the portrayal of characters has changed so much over the course of six seasons, why neither of them “borrowed” things from the set, and more. Also, both revealed the hardest things they had to shoot during the series.
As I’ve said too many times to count, The Expanse is one of the best series aired on any channel. Spanning six seasons, the incredible sci-fi series (developed by Mark Fergus and Hawk Ostby and based on the novel by James SA Corey) used the sci-fi genre to consistently deliver complex and dynamic storylines unlike anything else on TV. I cannot recommend this series enough. The Expanse also the stars Wes Chatham, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Cara Gee, Frankie Adams, Keon Alexander, Nadine Nicole, and Jasai Chase Owens. The executive producer is Naren Shankar, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Laura Lancaster, Sharon Hall, Sean Daniel, Jason Brown, Daniel Abraham, Ty Franck and Dan Nowak. Shankar acts as the host for all seasons. The Expanse produced by Alcon Television Group.
In The Expanse Season 6, the solar system is at war, with Marco Inaros (Alexander) and his Freedom Navy continuing to launch devastating asteroid strikes on Earth and Mars. When war tensions and common loss threaten to pull Rocinante’s crew apart, Chrisjen Avasarala (Aghdashloo) makes a bold move and sends former Mars Marine Bobbie Draper (Adams) on a Secret missions can turn the tide. Meanwhile in the Belt, Drummer (Gee) and what’s left of her family are on the run and are hunted for betraying Marco. And on a planet far beyond the Rings, a new power begins to rise….
Seeing what Steven Strait and Dominique Tipper had to say in the player above and below is exactly what we’ve been talking about. Expanse will continue weekly for six weeks, with the series ending on January 14, 2022. If you can’t remember what happened in Season 5, you may want to read our summary.
Steven Strait and Dominique Tipper
- What will Tipper be like when reading the script The Expanse Season 5 episode 10 and see all she will have to do?
- What can they say about Season 6?
- End the series with a strong finale.
- How did it feel to read the series finale script for the first time?
- The way they shot the opening and ending of the season at the same time.
- It was a huge relief when they stuck landing.
- How will the portrayal of characters change so much over the course of the series?
- Which of their friends and family are the most excited about the series and who are always asking for revealers?
- How much did they “borrow” from the set when they found out that it was the final season?
- Throughout the movie, which scene or scene was the most challenging to perform?
Breaking the 24th century.
About the author
https://collider.com/the-expanse-season-6-steven-strait-dominique-tipper-interview-series-finale/ Steven Strait and Dominique Tipper on Series Finale