The National Lottery For Life numbers are out and it’s time to find out if you’ve won the top prize of £10,000 a month for 30 years.
Could tonight’s jackpot see you start ticking that bucket list every month or build your own startup as a budding entrepreneur?
You can find out by checking your ticket with tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery for Life winning numbers We: 05, 06, 25, 31, 40 and Life Ball is 07.
The first National Lottery was held on 19 November 1994 when seven winners split the £5,874,778 jackpot.
The largest amount ever won for a ticket holder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Gareth Bull, a 49-year-old builder, won £41m in November 2020 and was eventually knocked out his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a swimming pool.
- 1.308 billion pounds (Powerball) on 13 January 2016 in the US, of which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took time to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) One lucky couple won the Iowa and New York jackpots in October 2018
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of shielding during the pandemic – and win £500,000.
Sandra Devine, 36, accidentally wins £300k – she was going to buy her usual £100 National Lottery Scratch Card, but took home a much bigger prize.
The biggest jackpot ever counted, £66 million last January, was won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Karl made £11 million at the age of 23 in 1996.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be around 1 in 14 million – BUT you have to participate to win it.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17752315/national-lottery-results-numbers-february-24-2022/ Set For Life draw tonight, February 24