Prince George and Princess Charlotte will attend the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II with their mother and father Prince William and Kate Middleton on Monday, according to reports.
George, 9, and Charlotte, 7, are expected to be part of the royal procession that will follow their great-grandmother’s coffin to Westminster Abbey, the BBC reported.
Their parents, the Prince and Princess of Wales, will precede them, followed by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and other members of the royal family, the report said.
Youngest sibling Prince Louis, 4, will reportedly not be present due to his age.
Mother Kate, 40, was staying at home with the three children when William, 40, joined other close family members at Balmoral Castle hours before the Queen’s death was announced on September 8.
The Princess of Wales told mourners the children are “doing well” following the death of their 96-year-old great-grandmother.
“She said they were keeping things as normal as possible for the kids,” said one fan of what Middleton allegedly told her outside of Sandringham last week, according to Page Six.
“She says the children have settled in well at their new school and Kate was grateful for the support. I joked that I had to be quick because I had to do the school run and she said she was going back to London to do it too.
More than 2,000 guests are expected at the state funeral, the BBC reported.
https://nypost.com/2022/09/18/prince-george-princess-charlotte-to-attend-queen-elizabeths-funeral/ Prince George and Princess Charlotte attend Queen Elizabeth’s funeral