Noel Clarke says he’s writing a screenplay about all this shit a year after he was accused of sexual harassment

Noel Clarke said he was developing a “script about all this shit” a year after several women accused him of sexual harassment and bullying.

in April 2021, The guard published allegations of misconduct by 20 women who knew Clarke professionally.

The allegations included sexual harassment, unwanted touching or handling, sexually inappropriate comments, taking and sharing sexually explicit images and videos without consent, and bullying.

On Friday (19th August) Clarke tweeted: “I’m writing a script about all this shit. I’m 30 pages in, but the PTSD is real.”

That Doctor Who The actor’s post comes days after he shared a video on Twitter claiming he was evicted by London’s Metropolitan Police.

“I want you to remember what was said about me… More and more people are reporting to the police, ‘Police are investigating what the others are doing’ and finally ‘Police have stopped investigating because of insufficient evidence’ and all that Kind of nonsense,” Clarke said in the video, which was originally released on August 16. “I’ll keep all of this in mind because it might give me more PTSD, but we say so.”

(Noel Clarke/Twitter screenshot)

He went on to say that he had requested information on his case under the UK Freedom of Information Act.

“My right of access tells me in black and white from the Metropolitan Police that in my more than 40 years of life no complaint or police report has ever been made about me – never in any way, shape or form,” he said. “No documents were found anywhere in the system naming me as a person being reported or as a suspect,” he continued.

“Maybe there was a little bit of exaggeration and collusion and flourishes and cops ***,” Clarke added. “There are a lot of bad people in this business – I promise you I wasn’t one.”

In a statement at the time, the Doctor Who star “vehemently” denied “any sexual misconduct or criminal misconduct”.

However, the actor added that he is “deeply sorry” if some of his actions have affected people “in ways I didn’t intend or realise.” He promised to seek professional help “to educate myself and change for the better.”

Later in April 2021, the Metropolitan Police said they had carried out a “thorough assessment” and concluded that the information obtained “would not meet the threshold for a criminal investigation”.

Following the allegations, ITV pulled the final episode of the drama Position, in which he starred and Sky, which had broadcast Clarke’s series bulletproof, said it would stop working with him.

Bafta also suspended Clarke’s membership of the organization and his Outstanding British Contribution to the Cinema Awards, which had been presented to him in April 2021.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/noel-clarke-sexual-harassment-allegations-script-b2148765.html Noel Clarke says he’s writing a screenplay about all this shit a year after he was accused of sexual harassment

JOE HERNANDEZ

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button