Entertainment

My Mrs Hinch bottle exploded in my FACE leaving a huge gash

A CARE home worker bled for seven hours and lost a piece of his hand after his brand new Mrs Hinch water bottle exploded.

Jack Roberts had to get his hand taped back together after buying the £6 Tesco glass container on Friday.

Jack Roberts had to wait seven hours in the emergency room with his skin stuck after his Mrs Hinch water bottle exploded

7

Jack Roberts had to wait seven hours in the emergency room with his skin stuck after his Mrs Hinch water bottle explodedPhoto credit: Solent
A piece was ripped from his hand

7

A piece was ripped from his handPhoto credit: Jack Roberts
Nursing home worker claims he bled for seven hours

7

Nursing home worker claims he bled for seven hours
The Mrs Hinch fan bought the glass bottle from Tesco

7

The Mrs Hinch fan bought the glass bottle from Tesco

The 23-year-old, from Amesbury, had been taking a 5-minute break from his grueling job as a care home assistant when he claimed the glass ripped through his skin on Wednesday.

He told The Sun: “I filled the bottle with cold water and fresh lemon wedges.

“I put it on the shelf in the nurses’ station and finally got to sit down for five minutes to catch my breath because I’d been running all night.

“Then I got my bottle back. I wanted to open it and it just exploded. Absolutely exploded.

“I managed to block my face with my hand. It took a massive cut from my hand.

“I was so shocked. I was like ‘what just happened’ and then I looked at my hand and almost passed out.”

Jack rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was forced to have the remaining skin on his hand taped back together.

He explained: “I was in the ER for seven hours and bled for the whole seven hours.

“I was bleeding from about 1am until about 7.30am the next morning. I just lost so much blood it was scary.”

Now he’s been forced to take time off work – and has lost 125 pounds a shift.

BOTTLE ‘BLOWN’

Jack, who is a big fan of cleaning guru Mrs. Hinch, aka Sophie Hinchliffe, has now been banned from using her products.

He said: “I absolutely love Mrs Hinch. I wanted all of their household supplies – frying pans, saucepans, utensils.

“But now that has put me off. If a water bottle can do so much damage, what does a frying pan do to me?

“Many young people, even younger than me, love Mrs. Hinch.

“She has massive influence and so many fans who will buy all of her stuff – and I don’t want anyone else to get hurt.

“I don’t want anyone else to cut their hands open.

“It could have exploded when I was in the corridor instead of the nurses’ station.

“It could have ended up hurting other people — my patients.”

“Spit blood”

Jack claims that when he contacted Tesco to find out what happened to him, they asked him to take the damn bottle to a shop for a refund.

He said: “I spoke to Tesco and spoke to their customer service team.

“You just don’t want to help me. They said they couldn’t do anything without the bottle.

“I explained to her that my hand was spitting up blood. I didn’t have time to think about the bottle.

“My workplace disposed of it due to health and safety issues.”

A Tesco spokesman told The Sun: A Tesco spokesman said: “We are really sorry to hear about this. The bottle is made from borosilicate glass which is stronger than standard glass.

Russians'might cave in 10 days' while Ukraine kills'13,500 troops'
Will Smith airs Rebel Wilson's joke about his marriage to the Baftas

“We take all complaints very seriously and aim to investigate further with the customer.”

The Sun has reached out to Ms Hinch for comment.

Jack misses work while his hand heals

7

Jack misses work while his hand healsPhoto credit: Solent
Jack is a big fan of Mrs. Hinch

7

Jack is a big fan of Mrs. Hinch
He has now been stopped from buying their products

7

He has now been stopped from buying their productsPhoto credit: Solent

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17943966/mrs-hinch-bottle-huge-cut/ My Mrs Hinch bottle exploded in my FACE leaving a huge gash

Dais Johnston

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button