MONEY can’t buy love, but it can buy someone you love a beautiful Valentine’s gift.
Here are the top love tokens for under £20
Morrisons Glass of Unknown Wine, £3 at Morrisons
Bee Mine’ Big Love Biscuit, 189g, £3 at The Co-Op
Monthly Dating Card, £4 at Clintons
Kimm & Miller Love To Bake Chocolate Brownie Skillet Set, £8 at Morrisons
Eva Rose Teddy, £5 at Poundland
Ginovation Glass Shoe Pink Cherry Gin Liqueur 35cl, £9.99 from B&M Stores
Wilko Gray Hearts Duvet Sets, £15 at Wilko
Set of 3 wall paintings with handmade love frames, £14 at George at Asda
Freixenet Celebration Set, £14 at Morrisons
Price is correct at the time of shooting. Offers and offers are subject to availability.
Let your love bloom. Here’s the group’s pick for under £10
Single Silk Tudor Rose in Red, £1.99 at TheRange.co.uk
Dozen Red Rose, £3.99 at Aldi
· Morrisons Lily & Greenery Bouquet, £8 at Morrisons
Light Pink Live Roses, £10 at thestem.co.uk
Morrisons Diva Bouquet, £10 at Morrisons
How to take care of your Valentine’s flowers
Your love will last so make your Valentine flowers last. Here, Morrisons flower expert Tim Woodhouse shares his tips
Tim’s tips for keeping flowers fresher longer at home:
- Fill a clean vase with fresh tap water and flower food. Cut about 1cm at the end of all flower spikes – aim to create a 45 degree angle. Take off the leaves that are below the waterline
- Place your flowers upright in the vase to prevent air bubbles from entering the stem. Try not to ‘rub’ the flower before placing it in the vase as it helps bacteria to grow in the water.
- Renew flowers every three or four days by cutting back the stems and submerging the bouquet in clean water. If the water in your tank is cloudy, this means bacteria is present, so change the water as soon as possible.
- Keep flowers away from fruit bowls that emit ethylene, especially those with strawberries and bananas. Display them in a cool location, ideally away from direct sunlight
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/17593681/valentines-gifts-under-five-pounds/ Money can’t buy love, but it can buy a gorgeous Valentine’s gift