Your progress in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Beta does not carry over to the full version. Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your rank, weapon tiers, or unlocks. There are a few goodies you can unlock for participating in the beta, the best being the two blueprints, but each starts again at level 1 when the game launches.
Will any progress from the Modern Warfare 2 beta carry over at launch?
Unfortunately, you cannot carry over your Modern Warfare 2 Beta progress to the full version of the game. It makes sense because it would be a bad experience for brand new players to face off against people who started at level 30 and had unlocked multiple weapons and attachments.
There is a consolation prize, however, as participating in the beta allows you to earn exclusive gear. The higher character level you reach, the more gear you unlock.
- Level 2: Smashed It Emblem
- Tier 4: Buckle Up Charm
- Level 6: Player card “Test passed”.
- Level 10: Operation First Blood decal
- Level 15: Side Impact Blueprint.
- Level 18: Collision Operator Skin.
- Tier 19: No Competition Vinyl
- Level 21: “Safety First” decal
- Level 26: “Floor It” vehicle skin.
- Level 30: Frontal Impact Schematic.
All of this should be available when the game launches on October 28, 2022.
https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/714976-modern-warfare-2-will-beta-progression-carry-over-to-full-game Modern Warfare 2: Will beta progress carry over to the full game?