CHELSEA faced Plymouth Argyle in the fourth round of the FA Cup, after defeating Chesterfield in the third round with a score of 5-1 at Stamford Bridge.
The European champions will keep an eye on more silver titles this season, in the form of FA Cupbecause they look set to be out of the race to win the Premier League.
Thomas TuchelThe Blues host Plymouth, who are just outside the play-offs in League One and will be looking for promotion to the Championship this season.
Chelsea play in the Club World Cup midweek, so it’s likely to give first-team players plenty of rest, as Plymouth can look to capitalize on a youthful blues defence.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)
What time is the match between Chelsea and Plymouth?
- Chelsea play against Plymouth at 12:30pm GMT on Saturday, February 5.
- The game takes place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- Tickets are sold out, and 6,000 Plymouth fans are expected to attend.
What TV channel is it on and can it be broadcast live?
- Chelsea vs Plymouth Argyle to be shown on BBC via red button.
- The game can be streamed live on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website, downloadable on your mobile device or tablet.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- The game is FREE to watch on the BBC’s red button service.
- It can also be watched for free on BBC iPlayer or the BBC sports website.
Edouard Mendy was unavailable after the AFCON final against Senegal, but Andreas Christiansen could be bought back as soon as he has COVID-19.
German duo Timo Werner and Kai Havertz can be a rare entry, while Lukaku has been struggling with form in recent matches.
The blues are still missing two of the first-choice full-backs, Reece James and Ben Chilwell, which could see Lewis Hall being given a chance to shine once again.
January loan signing Steven Sessegnon from Fulham could appear, with Danny Mayor back in fitness against Doncaster last time out.
- Chelsea – 1/16
- Draw – 12/1
- Plymouth – 30/1
* Odds provided by Betfair and correct at time of publication.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17543621/chelsea-vs-plymouth-live-stream-free-tv-channel-score-fa-cup-online/ Live streams, TV channels, team news and kickoff times for the FA Cup 4th round clash TODAY