LIVERPOOL faces Cardiff City in the fourth round of the FA Cup, with the Bluebirds looking to make it difficult for Jurgen Klopp’s waning side.
The Reds expect to roll against a Cardiff City side, who are 20th in the Championship, after they beat Shrewsbury 4-1 in the third round.
SPECIAL BET – BEST FREE BET AND REGISTRATION OFFER FOR AFCON
Jurgen KloppTheir side will be looking for domestic glory this season, as Manchester City appear to be on the run with the Premier League title. But Cardiff will be looking to cause an upset against a weakened Liverpool at Anfield.
Talisman Mo Salah faces teammate Sadio Mane in AFCON final on Sunday, but both will return to face Leicester next Thursday.
What time is the match between Liverpool and Cardiff?
- Liverpool will play Cardiff at 12am UK time on Sunday, February 6.
- The match takes place at Liverpool’s Anfield Stadium.
- Tickets were sold out, with 6,920 Cardiff fans expected to attend.
What channel is this on and can it be streamed live?
- Liverpool vs Cardiff will be shown on ITV1, with coverage starting at 11:15am.
- The game can be streamed on the ITV hub app, which can be downloaded on a wide range of laptops, smartphones and tablets.
Can I watch it for FREE?
- The match is watched for FREE on ITV1.
- It can also be viewed for free on the ITV Hub app.
Klopp has confirmed that young star Harvey Elliott will be in the starting XI and he could be benched for a few minutes, having been sidelined with injury since September.
Silent midfielders Naby Keita and Thiago Alcantara will also be welcome back from AFCON and injury respectively, although Thiago may not be ready for a few minutes.
Stars Mo Salah and Sadio Mane will fight later at 7pm on the day in the AFCON final, so neither is available to choose from – a fitting super Sunday for Liverpool fans.
The Bluebirds are without Harry Arter due to a calf injury. With Sol Bamba, Callum Paterson and Matthew Connolly set to play until next season. Neil Warnock will likely play with the same team on Tuesday night.
- Liverpool 1/10
- Draw 15/2
- Cardiff 25/1
* Odds provided by Betfair and correct at time of publication.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17544809/liverpool-vs-cardiff-live-stream-free-tv-channel-team-news-kick-off-time-fa-cup/ Live stream, TV channels, team news and FA Cup 4th round first leg match times