Entertainment

Katie Price Claims I’m A Celebrity For Banning Richard Madeley From Camp

KATIE The Price Was Exploding I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! for barring Richard Madeley from returning to camp, although the presenter did return to interview hosts Ant and Dec.

Put on Instagram, mother of five children shared her thoughts on the show’s latest episode but said she was confused by Richard’s ban.

Katie took to Instagram to share her confusion as to why Richard wasn't allowed to return to camp

3

Katie took to Instagram to share her confusion as to why Richard wasn’t allowed to return to camp
Richard was not allowed to return to the camp after bursting the Covid bubble

3

Richard was not allowed to return to the camp after bursting the Covid bubbleCredit: ITV

Katie took the video from her hotel room in Cheltenham, where she is currently staying to visit her son Harvey, 19.

“Just watched the first half of the show and Richard is done [sic] so good with his speech, he couldn’t have been more attentive to what it was like backstage,” the former model said.

“You think it’s a TV show but it really feels in it, like challenges, and it’s so true. When you do the tests, you don’t think about anything but trying. Try to get the stars so everyone can eat the food.

“And there’s no seasoning or nothing to give you food in it, so I’m glad to see him happy and healthy.”

Katie then went on to explain that she was confused as to why the producers didn’t allow Richard to return to the show.

“Because of Covid, they said he couldn’t go back to camp. Then how he got back to camp did an interview with Ant and Dec, who will be entering the camp as they revealed. Who’s doing the challenge?” she said.

“I couldn’t get it either and he wasn’t wearing a mask or anything.”

Katie continued: “It was just my pick on tonight’s show, it was just.. I don’t know if you thought so but you did, didn’t you, Carl?” before turning the camera on her fiancé.

She added that “there should be a vote to return Richard to camp.”

65 year old star Left crew and teammates terrified when he had an emergency this week and he was rushed to the hospital.

While his favorite TV show was later made clear to return to camp, he was forced to leave the reality show because he broke the set’s extremely safe Covid bubble.

Richard has since returned to his London home, where he lives with his wife Judy, and has image in high spirits earlier on friday.

Richard later broke his silence about his passing for a bombshell interview with Ant and Dec on Friday night, I’m a celebrity.

TV presenter Richard returned to the show on Friday for an interview with host Ant and Dec

3

TV presenter Richard returned to the show on Friday for an interview with host Ant and DecCredit: SHUTTERSHOCK

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16869108/katie-price-blasts-im-a-celebrity-banning-richard-madeley/ Katie Price Claims I’m A Celebrity For Banning Richard Madeley From Camp

Huynh Nguyen

USTimeToday is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@ustimetoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button